Opportunity to acquire, one of the only 13 apartments located on the hook of the Battersea Roof Gardens building at the Battersea Power Station development. Serviced by a 5 star boutique hotel.
Opportunity to acquire an amazing off-plan, one of the only 13 apartments located on the hook of the Foster + Partner designed Battersea Roof Gardens building at the Battersea Power Station development. The apartment benefits from a terrace balcony with beautiful views of the Power Station, Malaysia Square and Electric Boulevard giving a great sense of light and space.
This apartment is also serviced by a 5 star boutique hotel located within the Battersea Roof Gardens building. Residents will be able to order room service if they wish.
As the name implies, the top of the entire building will become one of the largest roof gardens in London, offering residents breathtaking views of the Power Station and the city beyond.
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Internal area: 1,521 sq. ft. / 141.3 sq. m.
Terrace: 167 sq. ft. / 15.5 sq. m.
Gross area: 1,688 sq. ft. / 156.8 sq. m.
Indicative aspect: Power Station, Electric Boulevard and Malaysia Square
Lease: 999 years from 2013
Parking: Right to park for 1 car included
Please note that the pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Some of the images are actual photographs of residents' facilities in Phase 1 of the development.
Amenities & Facilities
Residents will enjoy ample amount of amenities and facilities such as 24 hours concierge, a residents' lounge, bar, business centre, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, games room, private cinema, roof garden and much more.
A carefully chosen retailers based on site will mean that whatever you need will be right there. Moreover, a theatre, fashion houses, bars and food outlets will make living here a remarkably convenient and an enjoyable experience.
And yes, if you do need to travel in and around London, just walk to the new Battersea Power Station northern line tube located right within the development or choose the river taxi service off the jetty.
About Battersea Power Station:
- Battersea Power Station is one of central London’s largest, most visionary and eagerly anticipated new town centres in which roughly half the development will be comprised of shops, restaurants and office space. In addition, there will be a six-acre public park, a town square and a new tube station (scheduled to be within Zone 1).
- The Battersea Power Station project covers 42 acres and includes 3.5m sq ft of mixed commercial space, together with 4,364 new homes.
- The successful regeneration of Battersea Power Station will create 20,000 new jobs, inject £20bn into the UK economy and create a funding mechanism for the first major tube line extension since the Millennium. A new NHS medical facility is also being built.
- The Battersea Power Station Foundation supports local charities and community projects. Over £3.3m has been awarded since it launched in 2016; on average, £207,000 is granted per month and the largest grant awarded was to Battersea Arts Centre for £305,000.
- Circus West Village is the neighbourhood centre for the first part of the development. It opened to the public in Spring 2017 and since then more than 350,000 people have visited to enjoy the ongoing programme of events and the new shops and restaurants.
- Residents started to move in to Circus West early in 2017 and continue to do so. The Village Hall, a new performance space, has opened at Circus West Village and a new MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus service commenced on 1 November 2017.
- The Battersea Academy of Skills Excellence (BASE), the development company’s bespoke jobs and training service created for those living locally, was launched in 2016. It is focused on matching people with jobs at Battersea as well as providing training relevant to the job pipeline at the development.
- Battersea Power Station is owned by a consortium of Malaysian investors comprised of Sime Darby, S P Setia and the Employees’ Provident Fund. Management of the development is being undertaken by the British-based Battersea Power Station Development Company.
Please contact us on 08445 555 555 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Copperstones endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.