1 bedroom apartment for sale in Hendon Waterside
- 2Full Baths
- For SaleStatus
- Prime Location – Meadowlark House Moorhen Drive, Hendon, London
- Hendon Waterside – An impressive regeneration scheme
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Harp view building
- 19th floor apartment flaunting total area of 994 sq. ft.
- Located in Zone 3, Hendon Waterside is 6 minutes’ walk to Hendon railway station and from here you can be at St. Pancras International in 16 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes to Luton Airport
- Available now to move on
- London is accessible in less than 30 minutes from Hendon Waterside
- 18 minutes’ walk to Hendon Central Underground station on the Northern line
- Less than 30 minutes to Bank and the West End. Bus routes are well-served too with regular services to Brent Cross and Golders Green.
- 8 minutes’ drive to Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes’ drive to RAF Museum
- 15-20 minutes’ drive to Hampstead Heath and Fryent Country Park
- The M1 and M25 are both within easy reach and the nearby A5 runs straight into central London.
- Development located around the Welsh Harp Nature Reserve
- Green footpath, trails and natural woods and 110 acres of open water
- Harp View Apartments completion Autumn ‘22
- All homes come with private outdoor space and parking slots
- Retail outlets and a Co-Op supermarket is located on the site
- A wealth of retail options are provided by the bustling high streets, along with nearby Brent Cross shopping centre.
- Regeneration of Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Co-Op store and public community spaces are within the development
- Outstanding primary school are at walking distance
- Famous Staples Corner
Hendon Waterside, an impressive regeneration scheme by Barratt Homes, is located in West Hendon – offering more than 2,000 new homes. The development comprises of one, two and three bedroom new homes, set next to the scenic Welsh Harp Reservoir. Located in Zone 3, the development is within walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central tube station.
Spanned over 994 sq. ft., the two bedroom apartment located on 17th floor follows an open plan layout and comes with a private balcony. The apartment features a spacious living room flowing into dining room and an open kitchen at the side of the lounge. The fully-fitted kitchen comes with integrated appliances and plenty of storage space.
The lounge flows out on to a private balcony offering surrounding views, where you can spend some quality time with friends and family. The residents can also find a utility room in the residence. The master bedroom comes with an en-suite bathroom with walk-in wardrobe and ample storage space.