2 bedrooms apartment for sale in Battersea Power Station
- 2Full Baths
- For SaleStatus
- Spacious apartment in Prospect Place 2 building
- 71 sq. ft. winter garden
- Overlooking Battersea Power Station and Prospect Garden
- Designed by Frank Gehry
- Approx 993 years lease
Opportunity to acquire an amazing spacious and bright 2 bed, 2 bath apartment on the 2nd floor of Gehry Partners designed Prospect Place 2 building at the Battersea Power Station development in Nine Elms, London. Living in Battersea Prospect Place will be like calling an architectural masterpiece home.
Battersea Prospect Place will be Frank Gehry’s first residential space in the UK. The buildings all have access to a private garden and each home has its own winter garden or terrace.
The apartment benefits from a generous winter garden and fantastic views of the Power Station and Prospect Park.
Prospect Place 2 is located few steps from Electric Boulevard which is a wide and multilevel street which connects the new Zone 1 London Underground station to the south, with the Power Station itself. Lined with shops, restaurants and cafes, the new landmark buildings create the gateway to the Battersea Power Station.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Internal area: 1,043 sq. ft. / 96.9 sq. m.
Winter Garden: 71.8 sq. ft. / 6.7 sq. m.
Gross area: 1,114 sq. ft. / 103.6 sq. m.
Indicative aspect: Power Station / Prospect Park
Lease: 999 years from 2013
Please note that the pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Some of the images are actual photographs of residents' facilities in Phase 1 of the development.
Amenities & Facilities
Residents will enjoy ample amount of amenities and facilities such as 24 hours concierge, a residents' lounge, bar, business centre, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, games room, private cinema, roof garden and much more.
A carefully chosen retailers based on site will mean that whatever you need will be right there. Moreover, a theatre, fashion houses, bars and food outlets will make living here a remarkably convenient and an enjoyable experience.
And yes, if you do need to travel in and around London, just walk to the new Battersea Power Station northern line tube located right within the development or choose the river taxi service off the jetty.
About Battersea Power Station:
- Battersea Power Station is one of central London’s largest, most visionary and eagerly anticipated new town centres in which roughly half the development will be comprised of shops, restaurants and office space. In addition, there will be a six-acre public park, a town square and a new tube station (scheduled to be within Zone 1).
- The Battersea Power Station project covers 42 acres and includes 3.5m sq ft of mixed commercial space, together with 4,364 new homes.
- The successful regeneration of Battersea Power Station will create 20,000 new jobs, inject £20bn into the UK economy and create a funding mechanism for the first major tube line extension since the Millennium. A new NHS medical facility is also being built.
- The Battersea Power Station Foundation supports local charities and community projects. Over £3.3m has been awarded since it launched in 2016; on average, £207,000 is granted per month and the largest grant awarded was to Battersea Arts Centre for £305,000.
- Circus West Village is the neighbourhood centre for the first part of the development. It opened to the public in Spring 2017 and since then more than 350,000 people have visited to enjoy the ongoing programme of events and the new shops and restaurants.
- Residents started to move in to Circus West early in 2017 and continue to do so. The Village Hall, a new performance space, has opened at Circus West Village and a new MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus service commenced on 1 November 2017.
- The Battersea Academy of Skills Excellence (BASE), the development company’s bespoke jobs and training service created for those living locally, was launched in 2016. It is focused on matching people with jobs at Battersea as well as providing training relevant to the job pipeline at the development.
- Battersea Power Station is owned by a consortium of Malaysian investors comprised of Sime Darby, S P Setia and the Employees’ Provident Fund. Management of the development is being undertaken by the British-based Battersea Power Station Development Company.