2 bedrooms apartment to rent in Hoola
Per Week: 577
Per Calendar Month: 2,499
- 2Full Baths
- Let Agreed (lettings only)Status
- Long Term
- Spacious & Bright 2 Bedroom apartment
- One car parking space available- separate negotiation
- Stunning views
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- 1,114 sq ft gross area
- Residents Gym
- Concierge, Porter & Security
With generous living space, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has been designed with the highest specifications to ensure you have everything you need and more. The apartment features a wrap around private balcony with access from all areas and there is a modern fully fitted Kitchen with space for dining and reception.
The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies at Hoola mean that great views can be enjoyed by everyone.
This apartment offers stunning views from a private balcony and is partly furnished ready to move in! The building has a private resident's only gym and Concierge reception.
Secure parking available for one car (separate negotiation).
- Please note that the photos are not of the actual apartment but similar 1 bed apartment in the Hoola development.
- Set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
- Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
- Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
- Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
- Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach
- Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
- 2.5km from London City Airport
- 0.7km from the nearest tube (Canning Town – Jubilee line)
- Adjacent to Royal Victoria DLR and Emirates Airline cable car
- 0.7km from London ExCel,
- Immediately opposite the O2 arena
- 2.5km from Canary Wharf
- 2.8km from University of East London
- 7km from City of London
Please note that pictures displayed do not represent the actual apartment.