3 bedrooms apartment for sale in New Market Place
- 2Full Baths
- For SaleStatus
- Prime location – Myrtle Road, East Ham, London
- New Market Place – Gordon House - Investment Opportunity in the heart of East London
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with a balcony
- 5th floor apartment having a total area of 997 sq. ft.
- New Market Place located at 7 minutes’ walking distance from East Ham
- Underground Station, from where the city is in 18 minutes
- Neighbouring the Olympic Stadium and Westfield shopping centre
- New Market Place offers private outdoor space to all homes
- The project offers Rooftop Terrace for Residents
- UCL, Loughborough and Staffordshire University campuses at the neighbouring Olympic Park
- A supermarket and retail units are proposed on the development
- Reserve the property with £1,000 while £500 with Help to Buy. 10% of purchase price payable on exchange of contracts (5% with Help to Buy) while balance of purchase price to be paid on completion.
- Raine House completion expected by March 2022
Located in the Borough of Newham and in the heart of East Ham, New Market Place is the perfect blend of open green spaces, residences, commercial entities, and outstanding schools. The project is planned to deliver 277 homes along with a range of shops, cafes and restaurants adding to the already thriving high street. With East Ham Underground Station a few minutes’ walk from New Market Place, the residents can reach Liverpool St station in less than 20 minutes and King Cross in just half an hour.
Located on 5th Floor, spanning over 997 sq. ft., the 3 bedroom apartment features floor-to-ceiling glass windows to allow ample sunlight throughout the space and a balcony that comes with mesmerizing views. There is an open plan living / dining room, with a fully fitted show and preparation kitchen in one corner of the lounge. The bedrooms come with en-suite bathrooms with ample storage space.