3 bedrooms apartment for sale in Ridgeway Views
- 2Full Baths
- For SaleStatus
- Ridgeway Views – An exclusive village lifestyle experience with great transport links
- Located at a prime spot of The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London
- 3 bedrooms apartment at Callow house, spreads over 1551 sq. ft.
- Lower ground apartment with north-west facing balcony
- Mill Hill East Underground station is a 10 minutes’ walk from the development.
- 25 minutes to central London
- 13 minutes bus travel to Mill Hill Broadway National Rail Station
- Less than 5 minutes’ drive to Mill Hill Village Cricket Club, Finchley Golf Club and Hendon Golf Club and The London Equestrian Centre
- The new West orbital line will add tremendous vale to capital growth and reduce travel time to Heathrow
- The development has 47 acres of green spaces and more than 4000 trees in the neighbourhood
- 12 hours concierge system, fitness centre and kids’ play area on the site
- Ready to move in homes are perched on hilltop overlooking rolling green fields of Totteridge Valley
- Apartments come with dedicated space for home office
- Dedicated parking included with every plot
- A café is proposed to be built on-site
- The private communal garden area in the centre of the development will be for the residents, access to this area will be controlled through secured gates that are unlockable via fobs
Barratt Homes presents Ridgeway Views that is set within 47 acres of green fields with 4,000 trees, and located in the Mill Hill conservation area. The beautiful Ridgeway Views homes are perched on hill top, overlooking the rolling green fields of Totteridge Valley. If you are looking for a contemporary home in the natural green backdrop, Ridgeway Views is one such amazing residential society.
Spread over 1,551 sq. ft., we present an extremely spacious 3 bedroom home, ideal for those looking to have home among natural surroundings. The lower ground apartment boasts a dual aspect open plan living space featuring an individually designed kitchen complete with integrated appliances, island and silestone worktops.
The private balcony seems like an extension of your living space with views of the landscaped gardens. In addition to the main bedroom, which benefits from en suite, there are two further double bedrooms, a family bathroom, WC and utility and storage space. This home comes with allocated parking space and access to a car club.