3 bedrooms apartment for sale in Upton Gardens
- 2Full Baths
- For SaleStatus
- Upton Gardens by Barratt Homes is a thriving new residential community in East London
- Located at the prime spot of Academy House, Thunderer Street, London
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms apartment on 4th floor, St Pier Court Spread over 907 sq. ft., the apartment comes with a private balcony
- Located in Zone 3 with easy access to central London, Liverpool Street, Bank, Canary Wharf and Stratford
- 6 minutes’ walk to Upton Park Underground station, which connects to central London in less than 15 minutes.
- Barratt to procure old West Ham Stadium to develop 5 years scheme within Newham Borough regeneration area
- Upton Gardens offers the biggest 1 bedroom size within London New Home developments
- Apartments come with dedicated space to set up a home office
- Developer has proposed an on-site bustling restaurant and café
- Surrounded by Award-winning parks and open green spaces
- The development offers a state-of-the-art gym for the residents and 24 hours concierge service
Barratt Homes presents a stunning and versatile residential project Upton Gardens, which is a new community of 842 homes in East London. The homes in Upton Gardens come with versatile living space, which is split over two or three floors, perfect for families and considered a perfect investment option for professionals and young families.
Spread over 907 sq. ft., the opulent two bedroom apartment features an enormous, open plan living cum dining area along with an open plan modern kitchen on one corner. The living area opens on to a large private patio that wraps around the property, giving it a majestic look.
The stylish, fully-fitted kitchen boasts integrated appliances and additional storage cabinets. The main bedroom comes with an en-suite, while the other bedroom is spacious enough to serve different purposes. It can be used as a home office, study, guest room, or kids’ room – depending upon your choice. Other benefits include a second bathroom and ample storage space throughout.