Western Circus

Western Avenue, London, W3 - United Kingdom

1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments

From £519,000

Key Features

  • Western Circus – Western Avenue, Acton, London
  • Located in A-40 Westway in Zone 2, giving Western Circus easy connectivity – 7 miles to central London
  • 16 minutes to Hyde Park and 26 minutes to Bond Street and Regent Street
  • 5 Minutes’ walking distance to East Acton Underground Station
  • Cross Rail coming soon to nearby Acton Main Line Station
  • Landscaped gardens and open green spaces within the community
  • Planned on-site supermarket and café
  • Homes come with private outdoor space, overlooking landscaped community gardens
  • 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre (one of the largest malls in central London)
  • All Acton amenities on the doorstep
  • 10% down payment and the remaining 90% is payable in installment

Description

Western Circus, an amazing residential project by Barratt Homes, is an exciting new residential quarter in west London, located on A 40 Westway. The development offers 365 new one, two, and three-bedroom apartments all with private balcony or terrace and centred around landscaped gardens.

From the development, it takes 5 minutes to reach East Acton underground station, 7 minutes to Acton Park, and 16 minutes to Hyde Park. London is just 7 miles away from Western Circus. The strategically located development is spread over six blocks and features attractive red brick facades, landscaped gardens, and on-site commercial facilities.

All the apartments are designed to provide light-filled, open plan living spaces finished to a contemporary design with spacious balconies to offer panoramic views of West London.  With excellent links to Central London and the city, the development will be ideal for professionals working in the city.

Location

Development Video

Development Brochures

Properties in Western Circus

Sr.No Floor Bed(s) Bath(s) Area (sq ft) Price Floor Plan View Detail
1 18 1 Bed 1 Bath 606 £539,000 View Detail
2 17 1 Bed 1 Bath 606 £537,000 View Detail
3 12 1 Bed 1 Bath 624 £527,000 View Detail
4 11 1 Bed 1 Bath 626 £525,000 View Detail
5 2 1 Bed 1 Bath 647 £524,000 View Detail
6 7 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £523,000 View Detail
7 7 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £523,000 View Detail
8 10 1 Bed 1 Bath 626 £523,000 View Detail
9 10 1 Bed 1 Bath 624 £523,000 View Detail
10 6 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £521,000 View Detail
11 5 1 Bed 1 Bath 604 £519,000 View Detail
12 4 1 Bed 1 Bath 614 £519,000 View Detail
13 5 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £519,000 View Detail
14 8 1 Bed 1 Bath 632 £519,000 View Detail
15 8 1 Bed 1 Bath 605 £519,000 View Detail
16 8 1 Bed 1 Bath 605 £519,000 View Detail
17 8 1 Bed 1 Bath 606 £519,000 View Detail
18 8 1 Bed 1 Bath 623 £519,000 View Detail
19 4 1 Bed 1 Bath 602 £518,000 View Detail
20 3 1 Bed 1 Bath 614 £517,000 View Detail
21 4 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £517,000 View Detail
22 4 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £517,000 View Detail
23 4 1 Bed 1 Bath 596 £517,000 View Detail
24 4 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £517,000 View Detail
25 3 1 Bed 1 Bath 602 £516,000 View Detail
26 3 1 Bed 1 Bath 614 £516,000 View Detail
27 3 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £515,000 View Detail
28 3 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £515,000 View Detail
29 3 1 Bed 1 Bath 596 £515,000 View Detail
30 3 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £515,000 View Detail
31 6 1 Bed 1 Bath 604 £515,000 View Detail
32 2 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £515,000 View Detail
33 2 1 Bed 1 Bath 619 £514,000 View Detail
34 2 1 Bed 1 Bath 626 £514,000 View Detail
35 1 1 Bed 1 Bath 623 £514,000 View Detail
36 1 1 Bed 1 Bath 623 £514,000 View Detail
37 2 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £513,000 View Detail
38 2 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £513,000 View Detail
39 2 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £513,000 View Detail
40 2 1 Bed 1 Bath 599 £513,000 View Detail
41 2 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £513,000 View Detail
42 1 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £511,000 View Detail
43 1 1 Bed 1 Bath 600 £511,000 View Detail
44 1 1 Bed 1 Bath 614 £486,000 View Detail