2 bedrooms apartment for sale
Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai
£252,800* (AED 1,270,400)
- Prime Location – Sobha Creek Vista at Sobha Hartland, Dubai’s most sought-after address
- An exquisite development, Iconic architecture, Luxury Amenities to offer a taste for a true luxury living
- A 28-storey mid-rise development offering exceptional urban living
- 2 bed, 2 bath apartment with Balcony
- 689 sq. ft. Internal and 115 sq. ft. External area that makes a total of 804 sq. ft.. Tower : A
- 12th floor apartment with Ras Al Khar views
- Two major schools within the Sobha community (Hartland International School & North London Collegiate School Dubai)
- Contemporary layouts, open plan living space, green landscapes
- High-end retail outlets and fine dining options
- Exceptional standard of living with the best healthcare facilities, kids’ play areas and swimming pool
Presenting Sobha developers’ ultimate development, the Sobha Creek Vistas offering a premium selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in the master development of Mohammed Bin Rashid City. The 28-storeys tall twin-tower project is perched on a two level podium that presents a number of world class amenities.
Bringing a stunning two bedroom apartment, located in tower- A on the 12th floor, covering an internal area of 689 sq. ft and external area of 115 sq. ft. The apartment has a double balcony with provides mesmerising views of Downtown Dubai.
The interior layout of the apartment centres on an open plan living room, dining room and kitchenette, leading out to two separate balconies, each of which is accessible from one of the elegantly appointed and well-proportioned bedrooms. The finishes are of very high quality, making use of the finest natural materials, and floor-to-ceiling windows provide marvellous panoramas of the Ras Al Khor and Meydan racecourse.
Sobha Creek Vista is located in a prime family neighbourhood and as such, enjoys easy access to a wide variety of lifestyle amenities. Chief among them is the Hartland International School, and also included are premium healthcare clinics, parks and sport facilities, high-end shopping, gourmet dining and landscaped walkways. Good transport links connect the area to other popular districts such as Downtown Dubai and Business Bay.