1 bedroom apartment
MBR City, Dubai
£235,200* (AED 1,181,828)
- An Exotic Location – Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai’s most sought-after address
- Premium residences with beautifully landscaped exterior features
- A development inspired by design sensibilities of modern London homes
- Floor to Ceiling glass offers breathtakingly beautiful views of community and Dubai skyline
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Apartment located at 4th Floor with garden views
- Total 832 sq. ft. area with 732 sq. ft. Internal and 100 sq. ft. External area
- Beautiful homes that are designed with refined European style interior
- Connected to the central city through Dubai highways
- Twin towers are connected through podium that features a myriad of world-class facilities including retail outlets and entertainment options
Located within the Sobha Hartland community, Wilton Park Residences 1 poses to be an exceptional modern-day development designed to be suitable for young aspirants, professionals and small families alike.
Wilton Park Residences, an incredible mixed-used development by Ellington Properties offers a selection of premium residences in natural green set up with all world class facilities to complement contemporary living.
We take pride in presenting 1 bedroom apartment in Wilton Park Residences 1, one of the twin towers development by Ellington.
The apartment has a total area of 832 with internal area of 732 and external area of 100 and follows open plan layout. Right from the grand foyer, you will see a spacious living area cum dining space. You will also find a beautifully furnished open kitchen and a balcony where you can catch a breath of fresh air, enjoying mesmerizing views of the city.
The bedroom features an en-suite bathroom, which is completed with beautiful fittings and marble floor. The apartment also features floor-to-ceiling window that allows abundance of natural light.
Wilton Park Residences contains two buildings linked by a podium that houses a range of world-class facilities including an outdoor swimming pool and patio, a glass-walled gymnasium overlooking the water, indoor play areas and an intimate lounge and meeting space.
A yoga area, barbecue area, outdoor play areas, and open green spaces are also added to the exterior.