1 bedroom apartment
Cable Beach, Nassau, Bahamas
- Prime Location – Cable Beach, Nassau in Bahamas to experience Boutique Beachfront living
- The Residences at Goldwynn offers a contemporary island and luxury offshore living beyond imagination.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Apartment, located on Level 4 with side (E) views
- Internal Area: 757 sq. ft., External Area: 349 sq. ft.
- 79 Luxury Condo Hotel Suites & 77 Exclusive Residential Suites
- An enticing opportunity to generate tax free rental income
- Developed by Wynn Development Limited, which is owned by Paul Wynn, one of the largest private residential landlords in Canada
- Hotel Operations to be managed by Wynn Development Ltd
- Branding to be managed and operated in conjunction with SLH (Small Luxury Hotels)
- Resort Amenities include: infinity pool, fitness club, spa, valet parking, ground level parkade, sea-side dining hall, bar Paul, theatre, multi-use conference centre, sundry shop
The Cable Beach in the west of Nassau, Bahamas, is world-famous for upscale resorts, casinos, golf courses, bars and shopping avenues, thus Wynn Development selected this prime beachfront location for their next development named The Residences at Goldwynn.
Expected to be delivered by the end of 2021, the project tends to become a destination where you can experience luxury beach living like never before. It comprises of a total 158 condominium units divided into two components – 77 residential suites and 79 condo-hotel suites.
Copperstones presents an amazing opportunity to the people looking for best real estate investment option in Bahamas with promising returns.
Comprising of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, separate kitchen, open lounge and terrace, this apartment spans over 1,106 sq. ft. in total. This 1 bedroom apartment is located on Level 4 adjacent to staircase near Residence Entry Terrace and has easy access from Residents’ Atrium.
The residence comes with open kitchen and a wide terrace, along with high-end finishes and fit-in appliances, as outlined. The huge terrace ahead punctuates views of magnificent and state-of-the-art golf course.
Top-notch island resort facilities and hotel amenities are also there at the disposal of the residents including 24-hours concierge, room service, infinity pool, gym, spa and direct access of Nassau’s beach.
The owners can occupy the residence for up to 3 months per years and when the property will be vacant, they can take benefit of bespoke rental program to generate tax-free rental income.