Dubai Maritime City, Dubai
£202,200* (AED 1,016,000)
- Anwa by Omniyat – A stunning & unique residential project offers unobstructed views of the sea
- A 44 storey development with 225 exclusive apartments
- Studio apartment with one parking slots,
- Total 567 sq. ft. area with 443 sq. ft. Internal and 124 sq. ft. External
- 1st floor apartment with sea view
- The first and the tallest tower in Dubai Maritime City
- A place where you can live, relax and enjoy
- Residents will have access of some exciting features such as swimming pools, fitness centres, multipurpose rooms
- Other leisure options include a yacht marina, boardwalk, retail and fine dining options
- Anwa is in close proximity to two other waterfront neighbourhoods including Mina Rashid and Palm Jumeirah
Anwa by Omniyat is a sanctuary and the first tower that stands this tall on the Dubai Maritime City residential district – in the heart of the city. Anwa is a place where you can disconnect from the city life and still be at the centre of all the happening life. Encompassing 44 storeys and 225 residences, Anwa captures views of the sea, city and the glamorous Dubai skyline like no other.
We take pride in presenting a beautiful 1 bedroom apartment at Anwa, a magnificent residential project in Dubai Maritime City.
The apartment features an open plan layout with a spacious living flowing into the dining room along with a very well-appointed bedroom.
The kitchen is open, fully fitted and finished to the highest standards and contemporary fittings. The apartment also highlights floor-to-ceiling windows with a spacious balcony offering unobstructed panoramic views of the Arabian Sea.
Besides the sea views, the development offers a number of amenities for the residents including an infinity swimming pool, landscaped gardens, kids’ play area, a yoga room, spa, a kiddie pool and a gym overlooking the sea.
From Anwa, the residents will have easy access to two fantastic waterfront neighbourhoods, Mina Rashid and Pearl Jumeirah, located on either side of Dubai Maritime City. The road to Mina Rashid also provides an easy access to The Dubai Mall and the famous Queen Elizabeth II. Moreover, the road connectivity is excellent, allowing an easy access to the central city.