1 bedroom apartment
Sobha Hartland, Nad Al Sheba 1, Dubai
- Prime Location – Hartland Greens at Sobha Hartland, Dubai’s most prestigious address
- A stunning collection of 6 mid-rise buildings – An oasis of luxury living in natural backdrop
- Surrounded by open green spaces, immaculate views and impeccable facilities
- A beautifully conceptualised, glass-clad residences, executed with utmost elegance
- 1 bed, 1 bath apartment located at 4th floor with total area 825 sq. ft
- 4th floor apartment with views of pool and courtyard
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that commands majestic views
- Located in close proximity to Hartland International School and North London Collegiate School
- Contemporary layouts, open plan living space, green landscapes
- Each apartment building will have high-street retail outlets and dining spaces at the ground level
- Exceptional standard of living with club house, the best healthcare facilities, international schools and kids’ play areas
A stunning collection of 6 mid-rise buildings surrounded by vast green spaces, immaculate views and impeccable facilities – Hartland Greens is truly an oasis of luxury living in natural setting within Mohammed bin Rashid.
The glass-clad studio, one, two, three and four bedroom apartments are nestled in landscaped green spaces, as the name of the development suggests.
Situated on level 4, it is a beautiful one bedroom apartment in a low-rise building with close access to the Dubai Canal, along with views of the coastline. This spacious apartment has a total area of 825 sq. ft. and features an open plan layout.
This apartment complements its quiet environment with wooden floors and neutral colour walls with an abundant use of wood accents in the fittings and furnishings. An open plan living and dining design brings a sense of intimacy to the room, further emphasised by floor-to-ceiling windows flooding the house with natural light. It also features a balcony that offers mesmerising views of the courtyard.
As a family-oriented community, Sobha Hartland has an abundance of lifestyle amenities to offer its residents. Hartland Square and Hartland Boulevard are two major shopping centres, while The Stroll is a leisure promenade along the waterfront. Residents can also find world-class educational institutions, such as Hartland International School, and healthcare facilities nearby.
Hartland Greens is located in a very central location in the city, it is just a short drive from many of Dubai 's popular districts, including Dubai City Center and Palm Jumeirah.