3 bedrooms apartment
Dubai Creek Harbour
£548,800* (AED 2,758,888)
- Prime location – Creek Beach, Dubai Creek Harbour,
- Palace Residences – a 5-star waterfront residential development
- The development offers exceptional facilities and exquisite amenities
- 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment at level 4 with dual aspect terrace
- Internal Area: 1,513 sq. ft. External area: 261 sq. ft. Total area: 1,774 sq. ft
- The development offers mesmerizing views of Dubai Creek Tower the waterway and creek beach
- The development offers one, two three and four-bedroom apartments with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and spacious balconies
- It offers direct access to the adjacent Palace Hotel and offers unobstructed views of Dubai Creek Tower and the Creek beach
- Direct access to the adjacent Palace Hotel
- Steps away from Creek Marina
- 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport, Downtown Dubai, Business Bay Leisure facilities include 24-hour security, concierge services, valet parking, fitness club, outdoor swimming pool, recovery rooms, multi-purpose halls and yoga rooms.
Located in the prime community of Dubai Creek Harbour, Palace Residences is a magnificent 5-star waterfront residential project, designed by Emaar. Palace Residences is a joint venture of the globally renowned The Address Hotel & Resorts and the premier developer Emaar.
Palace Residences is located adjacent to The Palace Hotel and offers more than 500 one, two, three and four bedroom apartments. The 44-storey two-tower development offers spacious and beautifully designed residences that follow an open plan layout, premium furnishings and floor-to-ceiling windows to maximise the sense of space.
Established at the prime spot, next to The Palace Hotel, the development allows access to world-class dining options and luxury hotel services. Palace Residences also provides excellent facilities such as on-site maintenance staff, 24-hour security, concierge services, valet parking, fitness club, outdoor swimming pool, recovery rooms, multi-purpose halls and yoga rooms.
Palace Residences is located roughly 2.5 kilometres away from the mangroves of the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary and ideally positioned within the Creek – making the island separated from the mainland by a canal and connected by two road bridges and one pedestrian bridge.
Palace Residences, a stunning development by Emaar, is truly a superb place to call your home.