Studio apartment for sale
Business Bay, Dubai
£1,178,900* (AED 5,926,811)
- Prime Location – Business Business Bay in close proximity to Dubai Water Canal
- The Opus by Omniyat – A mixed-use tower in Downtown Dubai
- Designed by Zaha Hadid having spectacular display
- Commercial unit (office) no 1 , with 3 car park slots
- Located on 1st floor view toward Dubai Water Canal & Burj Khalifa
- Flaunting total area of 3,706 sq. ft
- An extraordinary work of art and engineering with a gravity defying void
- Limited selection of commercial units
- Personalized services including valet and 24/7 concierge services
- Residents can enjoy amenities like a temperature-controlled swimming pool, fitness centre, spa, gourmet restaurants for fine dining experience and corporate facilities.
The Opus Commercial Tower, designed by the world-famous architect Zaha Hadid is located in Business Bay. The tower is known for its amazing design of a hollow cube in the midst of The Opus Tower that is one of the unique features of the creatively designed architectural marvel.
The commercial tower of The Opus boasts awe-inspiring views of the Burj Dubai area, the Dancing Tower, the Dubai Financial Market and the amazing waterfront views. The Opus provides a revolutionary concept in offices with AAA class and an efficiency rating of 87% - combining the best of structure and functionality unlike anywhere else in Dubai.
Spread over 3,706 sq. ft. and located on first floor, the amazing and super spacious office is available for sale. Offering views of Dubai Water Canal & Burj Khalifathe beautiful office space offers 3 car park slots.
The Opus Commercial Tower offers offices with a one to three years payment plan and offers exclusive discounts for those who want cash transaction. With a lavish façade, The Opus provides 21-storeys consisting of one of the large podium plus three floors dedicated for hotels. The unique hollow cube design can catch anyone’s attention during the daytime and the amazing lightning design of the tower will express the brightness during the night.
The unique and innovative design, known as benchmark design in architecture, has been admired not just in Dubai but all over the world. Each of The Opus Towers (both commercial and residential) has its own lobby but both towers will be serviced by one concentrated core.