2 bedrooms apartment
£2,973,500* (AED 14,950,000)
- Ideally positioned on Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Near Dubai Downtown
- A stunning new addition to Dubai’s luxury living landscape, embodying the legacy of The Dorchester, London
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with 3 Parking Slots, maid room, laundry room, powder room and terrace
- Total 4,011 sq. ft. area with 3,161 sq. ft. Internal and 850 sq. ft. External
- 9th floor apartment with with views of Downtown Dubai
- Concierge and valet services
- Offering the utmost exclusivity, the project comprises only 39 residences
- Each residence features bespoke interiors with oak flooring, marble-finished bathrooms, Italian branded kitchens and seamless home automation technology.
- A five-star living experience within your home in Dubai
Dorchester Collection, London’s most coveted hotel group, has decided to provide a five-star living experience in Dubai with 24/7 concierge facilities and valet services. It has recently introduced The Residences, a luxury hotel and residential project, developed by Omniyat on Marasi Drive in Burj Khalifa District, near Downtown Dubai.
We take pride in offering a 2 bedroom apartment at the only fully branded hotel and residences by Dorchester Collection outside of London. It is located at the 9th floor of the elite waterfront development that punctuates views of Marasi Drive and Downtown Dubai. This 2 bed apartment comes with 3 reserved parking spaces to be used by the family and guests.
Only 39 exquisite and ultra-luxury apartments, managed exclusively by the Dorchester Collection, is the perfect embodiment of the legendary Dorchester experience, the iconic architecture and the timeless design. From the entry foyer, you will find oak flooring across living rooms and bedroom, while the bathrooms are finished with chevron stone flooring and the kitchen features Italian design elements with contemporary appliances.
The world’s renowned Gilles & Boissier firm is selected for bespoke interior of every residence in this development. Both bedrooms are designed side by side on the left side of entry door while lounge, sitting area and dining hall are planned on the right side. Terrace is stretched ahead of bedrooms, and lounge that punctuate views of Downtown Dubai and Marasi Drive.