4 bedrooms apartment
£6,424,200* (AED 32,300,000)
- Ideally positioned on Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Near Dubai Downtown
- A stunning new addition to Dubai’s luxury living landscape, embodying the legacy of The Dorchester, London
- 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom duplex apartment with 4 Parking spaces, maid room, laundry room and powder room
- Total 7,735 sq. ft. area with 5,779 sq. ft. Internal area, External area 1,956 sq. ft
- Double height unit situated on the 22nd and 23rd floor with views of Downtown Dubai
- Concierge and valet services
- Offering the utmost exclusivity, the project comprises only 39 residences
- Each residence features bespoke interiors with oak flooring, marble-finished bathrooms, Italian branded kitchens and seamless home automation technology
- Amenities include: Rooftop infinity pool, signature restaurants, a fitness centre along with recreation and entertainment options at podium level
- A five-star living experience within your home in Dubai
Dorchester Collection is the London’s most luxurious hotel that has recently stepped into residential real estate in the world’s most luxurious city of Dubai. The Residences is a luxury hotel and residential project developed by Omniyat and is ideally located on Marasi Drive in Burj Khalifa District.
We are delighted to present this remarkable 4 bedroom duplex apartment in The Residences, Dorchester Collection, located on 22nd and 23rd floor. One of the four en-suite bedrooms is located on the lower level of the duplex. Moreover, after entering the apartment, you will also find three very spacious reception rooms, a formal dining area, a show and preparation kitchen with a breakfast counter and a maid’s room.
An expansive 3-sided terrace wraps around the living areas and guest bedroom alike on 22nd floor and is accessible from several points in the apartment. The remaining 4 family bedrooms are located on the upper floor along with family room and terrace stretched on both sides of the apartment on level 23.
A world-famous design studio, Gilles & Boissier is chosen to design the interiors. From living room to bedrooms, oak flooring is used throughout the apartment, blended by marble finishes in the bathrooms. The kitchen features Italian design elements with contemporary appliances.
Only 39 exquisite and ultra-luxury apartments, managed exclusively by the Dorchester Collection, is the perfect embodiment of the legendary Dorchester experience, the iconic architecture and the timeless design.