1 bedroom apartment
Business Bay, Dubai
£351,700* (AED 1,768,000)
- The Sterling by Omniyat comprising of twin platinum towers located in in Burj Khalifa District, Downtown Dubai
- Prime Location – Two stunning towers in Burj Khalifa District, Downtown Dubai
- One bedroom apartment located on 4th floor
- 1003 sq. ft. apartment in east house Sterling
- An iconic development with intelligently-designed interiors and outstanding architectural facade
- Both towers boast amazing views of the Burj Khalifa, Mohammad bin Rashid City and the Creek
- 5 minutes walking distance from The Dubai Mall and 3 minutes from the Dubai Water canal promenade
- Exclusive pool and recreational areas with elevated gardens
- 24 hours concierge, security, and valet services
- 2 beautifully landscaped gardens with seating and entertaining zones
- Amenities that exceed the expectations including lounge areas, multipurpose room, state-of-the-art gym, swimming pool and spa
The Sterling by Omniyat is a stunning residential project in the heart of Dubai, nestled between the Burj Khalifa District and the amazing Dubai Water Canal. The development comprises of two towers named East House and West House and can be termed as gems of Dubai.
We are delighted to present an incredible investment opportunity through 1 bedroom apartment located on 4th floor in the East House, The Sterling. With this apartment, you will get 1 parking space reserved for the entire family.
The interior of this 1,003 sq. ft. apartment is done carefully with artistic touches and high quality fittings. In the entry foyer, you will find a powder room and adjacent kitchen, next to which lies a guest reception area, spacious living room cum dining area for the family and guests.
The unit features an en-suite bedroom with built-in wardrobe in the fully finished bathroom. Large floor to ceiling windows ensure ample sunlight throughout the day. A wide balcony runs horizontally across the apartment – giving a beautiful view of Burj Khalifa and the Creek.
With a facade featuring a matte silver finish, the Sterling’s platinum twin towers stand out as the gems of Dubai, mirroring the life of the city and glistening with its lights and stars in the darkness of night.