1 bedroom apartment for sale
Business Bay, Dubai
£379,800* (AED 1,909,000)
- The Sterling by Omniyat comprising of twin platinum towers located in in Burj Khalifa District, Downtown Dubai
- Prime Location – Two stunning towers in Burj Khalifa District, Downtown Dubai
- One bedroom apartment located on 17th floor
- 1,095 sq. ft. apartment in West house Sterling
- An iconic development with intelligently-designed interiors and outstanding architectural facade
- Both towers boast amazing views of the Burj Khalifa, Mohammad bin Rashid City and the Creek
- 5 minutes walking distance from The Dubai Mall and 3 minutes from the Dubai Water canal promenade
- Exclusive pool and recreational areas with elevated gardens
- 24 hours concierge, security, and valet services
- 2 beautifully landscaped gardens with seating and entertaining zones
- Amenities that exceed the expectations including lounge areas, multipurpose room, state-of-the-art gym, swimming pool and spa
The Sterling’s platinum twin towers named East House and West House stand out as the gems in the heart of Dubai, nestled between the Burj Khalifa District and the amazing Dubai Water Canal.
We are excited to offer you this new yet unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment with exclusive Downtown views located in West House, The Sterling. With this 1 bed apartment, you will get 1 reserved parking space for the family. The spacious 1,095 sq. ft. apartment is located on 17th floor in the development.
The interior of this apartment is done carefully. From the entry foyer, you will find marble flooring across the apartment and feature marble walls in the kitchen and master bathroom. While entering the apartment, you will find a powder room and kitchen on the right side, next to which lies a guest reception area, spacious living room cum dining area for the family and guests. Kitchen has Italian designs featuring Quartz bench tops with breakfast bar.
The unit features an en-suite bedroom with bespoke and fitted wardrobe and walk-in closets with integrated lighting and full height mirrors. Large floor to ceiling glass windows ensure ample sunlight throughout the day. A wide balcony runs horizontally across the apartment – giving a beautiful view of Burj Khalifa and the Creek.