2 bedrooms for Sale
Business Bay, Dubai
£589,700* (AED 2,964,432)
- The Sterling by Omniyat comprising of twin platinum towers located in in Burj Khalifa District, Downtown Dubai
- Prime Location – Two stunning towers in Burj Khalifa District, Downtown Dubai
- Two bedroom apartment located on 18th floor
- 1,691 sq. ft. apartment in West house Sterling
- An iconic development with intelligently-designed interiors and outstanding architectural facade
- Both towers boast amazing views of the Burj Khalifa, Mohammad bin Rashid City and the Creek
- 5 minutes walking distance from The Dubai Mall and 3 minutes from the Dubai Water canal promenade
- Exclusive pool and recreational areas with elevated gardens
- 24 hours concierge, security, and valet services
- 2 beautifully landscaped gardens with seating and entertaining zones
- Amenities that exceed the expectations including lounge areas, multipurpose room, state-of-the-art gym, swimming pool and spa
An ideal opportunity to invest in a remarkable 2 bedroom apartment in one of the twin towers of The Sterling, Dubai. The Sterling by Omniyat is an exclusive residential development comprising of two iconic towers named East House and West House.
It is superbly located in the Dubai’s most visited boulevard, the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, curving through the heart of Downtown Dubai. Moreover, the world’s largest shopping avenue, the Dubai Mall, is across the street from the Sterling.
The spacious 1,691 sq. ft. apartment is located on 18th floor in the development and punctuates views of Burj Khalifa, Mohammad bin Rashid City and the Creek Dubai. With this 2 bed apartment, you will get 1 reserved parking space for the family.
The interior is carefully-chosen, such as right from the entry foyer; you will find marble flooring across the apartment and feature marble walls in the kitchen and master bathroom. A beautiful balcony stretched across both bedrooms and the reception room cum dining hall.
While entering the apartment, you will find a dedicated laundry area on the right side and powder room on the left. Within the hallway, kitchen is located on the right side and next to which lies a guest reception area, spacious living room cum dining area. Kitchen has Italian designs featuring Quartz bench tops with breakfast bar.
Both bedrooms are located side-by-side on the left side of entrance and come with bespoke and fitted wardrobes and walk-in closets with integrated lighting and full height mirrors in both bathrooms. Large floor to ceiling glass windows and the balcony ahead of the window allow you having a beautiful view of Burj Khalifa and the Creek.