1 bedroom apartment
MBR City, Dubai
£233,600* (AED 1,173,828)
- An Exotic Location – Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai’s most sought-after address
- Premium residences with beautifully landscaped exterior features
- A development inspired by design sensibilities of modern London homes
- Floor to Ceiling glass offers breathtakingly beautiful views of community and Dubai skyline
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Apartment located at 2nd Floor
- Total 832 sq. ft. area with 732 sq. ft. Internal and 100 sq. ft. External area
- Beautiful homes that are designed with refined European style interior
- Connected to the central city through Dubai highways
- 2nd Floor Apartment with community and city views
- Twin towers are connected through podium that features a myriad of world-class facilities including retail outlets and entertainment options
An award-winning real estate developer, Ellington Properties, announced to redefine urban living with its latest park-style development, and came up with Wilton Park Residences at Mohammad bin Rashid City.
Mohammed bin Rashid City is one of the most sought after destinations in Dubai for a myriad of art, retail and recreational options. And Wilton Park Residences is an exceptional development, surrounded by green spaces.
We take pride to put forward 1 bedroom apartment in Wilton Park Residences 1, one of the twin towers development by Ellington.
The apartment has a total area of 832 with internal area of 732 and external area of 100 and follows open plan layout. Right from the grand foyer, you will see a spacious living area cum dining space. You will also find a beautifully furnished open kitchen and a balcony where you can catch a breath of fresh air, overlooking breathtaking views of the city.
The bedroom features an en-suite bathroom, which is completed with beautiful fittings and marble floor. The apartment also features floor-to-ceiling window that allows abundance of natural light.
Wilton Park Residences contains two buildings linked by a podium that houses a range of world-class facilities including an outdoor swimming pool and patio, a glass-walled gymnasium overlooking the water, indoor play areas and an intimate lounge and meeting space. A yoga area, barbecue area, outdoor play areas, and open green spaces are also added to the exterior.