2 bedrooms apartment
Battersea Power Station, Nine Elms, London SW8
- Stylish apartment in Prospect Place 2 building
- 6th Floor
- 815 sq. ft. internal area
- 94 sq. ft. winter garden
- 899 sq. ft. total area
- Overlooking Electric Boulevard
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Designed by Frank Gehry
- Approx 993 years lease
Opportunity to acquire a beautiful 2 bed, 2 bath apartment on the 6th floor of Gehry Partners designed Prospect Place 2 building at the Battersea Power Station development in Nine Elms, London.
Battersea Power Station development is one of the most anticipated developments in the UK as the iconic listed Power Station building at the centerpiece.
Prospect Place will be Frank Gehry’s first residential project in the UK. The building has access to a private garden and each home has its own beautiful winter garden. Battersea Roof Gardens building, another architectural masterpiece designed by one of the most famous architects, Foster + Partners is just around the corner.
The apartment benefits from a generous winter garden and fastastic views of the Electric Boulevard.
Prospect Place 2 is located few steps from Electric Boulevard which is a wide and multilevel street which connects the new Zone 1 London Underground station to the south, with the Power Station itself. Lined with shops, restaurants and cafes, the new landmark buildings create the gateway to the Battersea Power Station.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Internal area: 815 sq. ft. / 75.8 sq. m.
Winter Garden: 84 sq. ft. / 7.8 sq. m.
Gross area: 899 sq. ft. / 83.6 sq. m.
Indicative aspect: Electric Boulevard
Lease: 999 years from 2013
Please note that the pictures shown are for computer generated and for illustration purpose only. Some of the images are actual photographs of residents' facilities in Phase 1 of the development.
Amenities & Facilities
Residents will enjoy ample amount of amenities and facilities such as 24 hours concierge, a residents' lounge, bar, business centre, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, games room, private cinema, roof garden and much more.
A carefully chosen retailers based on site will mean that whatever you need will be right there. Moreover, a theatre, fashion houses, bars and food outlets will make living here a remarkably convenient and an enjoyable experience.
And yes, if you do need to travel in and around London, just walk to the new Battersea Power Station northern line tube located right within the development or choose the river taxi service off the jetty.
About Battersea Power Station:
- Battersea Power Station is one of central London’s largest, most visionary and eagerly anticipated new town centres in which roughly half the development will be comprised of shops, restaurants and office space. In addition, there will be a six-acre public park, a town square and a new tube station (scheduled to be within Zone 1).
- The Battersea Power Station project covers 42 acres and includes 3.5m sq ft of mixed commercial space, together with 4,364 new homes.
- Circus West Village is the neighbourhood centre for the first part of the development. It opened to the public in Spring 2017 and since then more than 350,000 people have visited to enjoy the ongoing programme of events and the new shops and restaurants.
- Residents started to move in to Circus West early in 2017. The Village Hall, a new performance space, has opened at Circus West Village and a new MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus service commenced on 1 November 2017.