3 bedrooms apartment
Switch House West, Battersea Power Station, London SW8
- One of the best apartments in the Power Station Building
- Switch House West - 6th Floor
- Full length terrace of 601 sq. ft. overlooking the River
- 1,628 sq. ft. internal and 601 sq. ft. external area
- Amazing views of the River from Balcony
- Perfect for entertainment
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms lateral apartment
- Parking for 1 car included
- Tenure: Leasehold
Ready to move in! This marvellous apartment sits on the 6th floor of the Switch House West block within the iconic Battersea Power Station building. This lateral apartment features a superb layout offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a full length terrace of 601 sq. ft. overlooking River Thames and has 1 secure car parking space.
This is truly a one off apartment that will be suitable to anyone looking for generous entertainment space with views of the river.
Come downstairs and you have access to the Boulevard (part of the upcoming Phase 3 of the development) which is a wide and multilevel street which connects the new Zone 1 London Underground station to the south, with the Power Station itself. Lined with shops, restaurants and cafes, the new landmark buildings create the gateway to the Battersea Power Station.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Internal area: 1,628 sq. ft. / 151 sq. m.
Winter Garden: 601 sq. ft. / 55.8 sq. m.
Indicative aspect: River and Phase 1
Lease: 999 years from 2013
Amenities & Facilities
Residents will enjoy ample amount of amenities and facilities such as 24 hours concierge, a residents' lounge, bar, business centre, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, games room, private cinema, roof garden and much more.
Exclusive selected retailers based on site will mean that whatever you need will be right there. Moreover, a theatre, fashion houses, bars and food outlets will make living here a remarkably convenient and an enjoyable experience.
And yes, if you do need to travel in and around London, just walk to the new Battersea Power Station northern line tube located right within the development or choose the river taxi service off the jetty.
About Battersea Power Station:
- Battersea Power Station is one of central London’s largest, most visionary and eagerly anticipated new town centres in which roughly half the development will be comprised of shops, restaurants and office space. In addition, there will be a six-acre public park, a town square and a new tube station (scheduled to be within Zone 1).
- The Battersea Power Station project covers 42 acres and includes 3.5m sq ft of mixed commercial space, together with 4,364 new homes.
- The successful regeneration of Battersea Power Station will create 20,000 new jobs, inject £20bn into the UK economy and create a funding mechanism for the first major tube line extension since the Millennium. A new NHS medical facility is also being built.
- Circus West Village is the neighbourhood centre for the first part of the development. It opened to the public in Spring 2017 and since then more than 350,000 people have visited to enjoy the ongoing programme of events and the new shops and restaurants.
- Residents started to move in to Circus West early in 2017 and continue to do so. The Village Hall, a new performance space, has opened at Circus West Village and a new MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus service commenced on 1 November 2017.
- Battersea Power Station is owned by a consortium of Malaysian investors comprised of Sime Darby, S P Setia and the Employees’ Provident Fund. Management of the development is being undertaken by the British-based Battersea Power Station Development Company.