2 bedrooms apartment
Alder Point, London, Greater London, E17
- Prime Location – Alder Point, Walthamstow, London
- Blackhorse View – A brand new development in East London in the heart of London Borough of Culture 2019
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with 750 sq. ft internal area.
- 13th-floor apartment south-west aspect
- Blackhorse View offers a fine balance between a buzzing community and a tranquil lifestyle away (but not so far) from the city.
- On the doorstep of Europe’s largest wetland – 13 miles of footpaths and cycle tracks
- Zone 3 development – located opposite to Blackhorse Road underground station offers great transport links
- 17 minutes to Oxford Circus, 23 minutes to Bank, 25 minutes to Liverpool Street
- 29 minutes to Knightsbridge and 39 minutes to Canary Wharf
- 12 minutes to Kings Cross and St Pancras to get international connections
- 10 minutes’ walk to St. James Street Overground Station
- 12 minutes’ walk to Walthamstow Wetlands
- 15 minutes’ walk to Lloyd Park
- First Homes Released – Ready to move-in
- Homes are thoughtfully designed without compromising on functionality
- The residences offer panoramic views of the neighbouring Walthamstow Wetlands and Lee Valley Park
- Homes come with private balcony or terrace
- The development offers landscaped communal courtyard gardens
- An eclectic mix of amenities including retail stores, high-end outlets, a climbing and yoga centre, a selection of cafés, restaurants and coffee shops
- Walthamstow Village’s conservation area is just yards away from the development
- Highly accredited schools are within easy reach of the development
- The estimated completion date of the project is Nov 2022
- Estimated rental yields up to 4.1%
Located in Zone 3 on Forest Road opposite Blackhorse Road station, Blackhorse View is a stellar project by Barratt Homes, comprising of 350 new homes. The development, part of a £200 million transformation of the area, is located in the thriving and cultural hub of Walthamstow in East London, London Borough of Culture 2019.
With a Zone 3 Victoria line and London Overground station on its doorstep, Blackhorse View offers great transport links to the notable destinations such as it takes 17 minutes to reach Oxford Circus, 23 minutes to Bank, and 25 minutes to Liverpool Street through train or tube from Blackhorse Road station. It will take 29 minutes to reach Knightsbridge and 39 minutes to Canary Wharf.
Blackhorse View is a fine selection of one, two and three bedroom suites designed for modern living considering the natural light feature and convenience at the forefront. Every home offers a private outdoor space and floor-to-ceiling windows. Moreover, the residents will have access to retail stores, high-end outlets, a climbing and yoga centre, a selection of cafés, restaurants, coffee shops and communal landscaped gardens to enjoy some leisure time in open green space.
With Europe’s largest urban wetlands at doorstep, the perfect combination of culture, quality build and large open spaces, making Blackhorse View a great investment option.