1 bedroom apartment

Violet Apartments, Mill Hill, Greater London, NW7

GBP 424000 424000

£424,000

Facts and Features

Bedrooms

1

bathrooms

1

SQFT

636

Key Features

  • Prime Location – Bittacy Hill, Mill Hill, London
  • Millbrook Park – The dream suburban lifestyle on the banks of the city
  • One-bedroom, Violet apartment in a great area with easy transport links
  • Ground floor apartment a total area of 636 sq. ft
  • Zone 4 development with great transport links located opposite to Mill Hill East underground station
  • Mill Hill East underground station (Zone 4) provides easy access to central London
  • 10 minutes drive to the M1 and A406 motorways
  • 2 minutes walk to Mill Hill East tube station, on the Northern Line
  • 23 minutes to London Kings Cross by train
  • Less than 5 minutes walk to Waitrose and Virgin Active gym, Langstone Way surgery
  • 6 minutes drive to Finchley Golf Club
  • Millbrook Park is one of the developments that make a new residential village in North West London.
  • Within greenbelt and undiscovered affluent area in North London
  • All Homes come with private outdoor space
  • Parking included with all homes
  • Village Lifestyle within few minutes of the city
  • Homes are ready-to-move-in this year
  • Local shops and cafés are nearby
  • Outstanding schools are in close proximity to Millbrook Park
  • The residences offer rental yields of up to 3.5%
  • Reserve the property with £2000 only. Deposit 10% of the purchase price (deducting the reservation fee paid) upon exchange of contracts within 28 calendar days of reservation. The remaining 90% is payable on completion.
  • Violet Apartments completion Autumn ‘21

Description

Barratt Homes, being the first and leading developer in Millbrook Park master-plan, has come up with a village lifestyle community named Millbrook Park. Located in Zone 4, Mill Hill is not so far from central London and offers seamless transport links from Millbrook Park. All it takes is 10 minutes’ drive to the M1 and A406 motorways, 2 minutes’ walk to Mill Hill East tube station, on the Northern Line and 23 minutes to London Kings Cross through train.

Opposite to Mill Hill East underground station on the Northern Line, Millbrook Park comprises of 345 apartments and 10 houses. The development is most competitively priced as parking and outdoor space is included with every residence.

Within greenbelt and undiscovered affluent area in North London, Millbrook Park is a part of collection of developments working together to create a new residential village in North West London. “Outstanding” schools are nearby and a Co-Op supermarket will be located on the development.

All the spacious apartments are designed with comfort and style in mind with floor to ceiling windows, a private balcony, terrace or garden with most homes and Handleless German kitchens with fully integrated kitchen appliances. Set within landscaped parkland, there will be new shops, restaurants, other commercial facilities and primary school in the development. 

Location

Video

Property Attachments

Similar Properties

Browse all properties

2 bedrooms apartment

IVY Apartments, Mill Hill, Greater London, NW7

£604,000

1 bedroom apartment

IVY Apartments, Mill Hill, Greater London, NW7

£434,000

1 bedroom apartment

IVY Apartments, Mill Hill, Greater London, NW7

£444,000

2 bedrooms apartment

IVY Apartments, Mill Hill, Greater London, NW7

£590,000

2 bedrooms apartment

IVY Apartments, Mill Hill, Greater London, NW7

£585,000

2 bedrooms apartment

IVY Apartments, Mill Hill, Greater London, NW7

£585,000