1 bedroom for Sale
Watkin Rd, Wembley HA9
- Prime location – Watkin Road, Wembley, Middlesex
- No. 10 Watkin Road – An Iconic Zone 4 location with quickest
- travel time to central London compared to any other development in this zone.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. Flaunting 538 sq. ft of the total area
- 11th-floor apartment with south-east facing balcony
- 9 minutes to Marylebone and 12 minutes to Baker street
- 5 minutes’ walk to Wembley Park Underground Station
- Faster transport links to central London in 12 minutes
- A thriving regeneration hotspot in the heart of Wembley
- Situated in London’s Borough of Culture 2020
- No. 10 Watkin Road – One of the three private developments in the area
- An excellent investment option for first-time homebuyers
- One 24 storey building with two cores (one for private/shared ownership and one for affordable rent)
- The development offers 5 communal rooftop gardens for residents’ use only
- Every home comes with a private balcony or terrace
- Floor to ceiling windows, spacious open plan kitchen and living areas
- The residences guarantee the rental yield of 4.4%
- Estimated completion date is Summer- 2022
No. 10 Watkin Road, an exciting new development by Barratt Homes, is located on Watkin Road in the heart of Wembley. Located in Zone 4, the project is considered an iconic development of this zone with homes featuring private balcony or terrace that offer surrounding views. No. 10 Watkin Road will be a collection of 229 new homes that are further categorized into one and two-bedroom apartments.
Situated in London’s Borough of Culture 2020, the thriving regeneration hotspot is known for its cultural attractions and faster links to central London. The Wembley Park Underground Station is just 5 minutes’ walk from No. 10 Watkin Road and from there, the residents can reach central London in less than 15 minutes through excellent transport links.
Spanned over 538 sq. ft., one-bedroom apartment located on the 11th floor follows an open plan layout and comes with a private balcony. The apartment features a spacious living room flowing into the dining room and an open kitchen at the side of the lounge. The kitchen comes with integrated appliances and plenty of storage space.
The lounge flows out on to a capacious private balcony offering surrounding views of the community. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ample storage space.
The residents can walk to the nearby retail stores and cafes and have access to the five communal roof-top gardens in the development. The thriving area is known for its culture, road networks, world-class educational institutions, cafes, retail shops and open green spaces making it a perfect investment option for people looking for new homes.