- At an idyllic location of The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London
- Barratt Homes presents an exclusive village lifestyle complemented with premium facilities
- The development offers excellent transport links
- 3 bedroom unit at Hawking House, spreads over 1,677 sq. ft.
- Third floor apartment with north-west facing balcony
- Mill Hill East Underground station is a 10 minutes’ walk from the development.
- 25 minutes to central London
- 13 minutes bus travel to Mill Hill Broadway National Rail Station
- The development has 47 acres of green spaces and more than 4000 trees in the neighbourhood
- 12 hours concierge system, fitness centre and kids’ play area on the site
- Ready to move homes are perched on hilltop overlooking rolling green fields of Totteridge Valley
- Dedicated parking included with every plot
- A café is proposed to be built on-site
- Beautiful and stunning countryside views
We take pride to present a bright, sophisticated and a stunning three bedroom apartment in the Ridgeway Views, a stunning development by Barratt Homes. The residence is located on the third floor featuring an open plan layout with living room cum dining space along with a dedicated kitchen area. The lounge opens on to a spacious balcony offering breathtaking views of courtyard gardens across Totteridge Valley.
The kitchen is individually designed and comes complete with integrated appliances and silestone worktops. There are three double bedrooms, the main benefiting from an en suite. There is an additional bathroom, cloakroom, storage space and an allocated underground parking space.
The Ridgeway Views is set within 47 acres of green fields with 4,000 trees, located in the Mill Hill conservation area. The beautiful homes are perched on hill top, overlooking the rolling green fields of Totteridge Valley. From this location, you can enjoy the best of both worlds in Mill Hill, with enviable hilltop views across green fields and fast links to central London from nearby Mill Hill East Underground station.