2 bedrooms apartment
Nine Elms, London SW8
- Prime location - Nine Elms, London SW8
- Sky Garden - London’s largest regeneration zone spreads over 561 acres
- Sky Garden is a breath-taking statement of contemporary urban living in a well-connected, Riverside neighbourhood in London
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located at level 20
- Internal Area: 776 sq. ft., External Area: 45 sq. ft.
- A 34-storey landmark is a new residential development located in Vauxhall
- The development also features stunning views towards River Thames & Battersea Power Station
- These spectacular apartments have been exquisitely designed by internationally renowned design team Careyjones Chapmantolcher
- 10 minutes’ walk to Vauxhall (Victoria Line), 15 minutes to Stockwell (Northern Line)
- Amenities include kids play area, fitted kitchen, retail outlets, ample parking spaces, CCTV coverage, state of the art gymnasium, 24-hour valet parking services, reception and concierge services
Set between Battersea and Vauxhall in London, in the boroughs of Wandsworth and Lambeth, Nine Elms is Europe’s largest regeneration project. The London’s largest regeneration zone spreads over 561 acres and it remains a little-known gem despite being close to the iconic London landmarks like Battersea Power Station, Sloane Square, the new American Embassy and Tate Britain.
The 34-storey landmark, Sky Gardens, is a modern residential development located in Vauxhall. The development offers a collection of private apartments with enclosed gardens. Gillespies did a marvellous job to distinguish the development from others in the neighbourhood thus planned roof podium landscapes, a number of internal gardens, a major open ‘sky garden’, as well as high-quality public realm at street-level. Sky Gardens also have a number of other unique features and the communal gardens located at 8th and 35th floor are the most striking out of all.
These communal gardens are exclusive for the residents and their guests for daytime relaxation, watching the sunset over the capital or entertainment after the dusk. Moreover, the development is eco-friendly where every aspect is considered such as indoor plants, water usage and natural ventilation to make it sustainable. However, being green does not mean Sky Gardens has to compromise on style, the developer has paid attention to every detail to give it a luxury touch and make it such a pro-environmental development.
Each apartment is designed in a way to allow natural light peep into all key areas to reduce the need of artificial lighting and all the fittings and fixtures are of the highest quality and the most efficient standard. Commercial premises and leisure facilities make up the first 7 floors of the development with the double height garden on the 8th floor and residential apartments start on the 9th floor.
The residences at Sky Gardens offer the views of London and winter gardens is an integral part of all the apartments, which means that every resident can enjoy relaxing time in their own private space. Moreover, the residents will have access to 24 hours concierge service, private residents’ gym and CCTV coverage to the external areas and apartments – making the living experience in Sky Gardens truly worth living.