1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£523,000

Facts and Features

Bedrooms

1

bathrooms

1

SQFT

598

Key Features

  • Prime Location – Western Avenue, Acton, London
  • Western Circus located in A-40 Westway in Zone 2, giving Western
  • 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with balcony located at 7th floor of Medrano apartment 542 sq. ft. Internal and 56sq. ft. External area
  • Circus easy connectivity – 7 miles to central London.
  • Soleil, Barnum & Medrano Apartments completion Summer’22
  • Excellent investment opportunity for capital gain
  • 5 minutes’ walking distance to East Acton Underground Station
  • 7 minutes’ walking distance to Acton Park
  • 16 minutes to Hyde Park
  • 26 minutes to Bond Street and Regent Street
  • Western Circus is 0.9 miles from Acton Mainline station providing access to London Paddington in 9 minutes
  • Cross Rail coming soon to nearby Acton Mainline Station
  • One of the few new built developments in the area
  • Landscaped gardens and open green spaces within the community
  • Lidl Supermarket and a coffee shop on site
  • Benefit from the Park Royal and old Oak regeneration
  • 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre (one of the largest malls in central London)
  • Acton amenities on your doorstep
  • 10% down payment and the remaining 90% is payable in instalment

Description

Western Circus, an amazing residential project by Barratt Homes, is an exciting new residential quarter in west London, located on A 40 Westway. The development offers 365 new one, two, and three-bedroom apartments all with private balcony or terrace and centred around landscaped gardens.

From the development, it takes 5 minutes to reach East Acton underground station, 7 minutes to Acton Park, and 16 minutes to Hyde Park. London is just 7 miles away from Western Circus. The strategically located development is spread over six blocks and features attractive red brick facades, landscaped gardens, and on-site commercial facilities.

All the apartments are designed to provide light-filled, open plan living spaces finished to a contemporary design with spacious balconies to offer panoramic views of West London.  With excellent links to Central London and the city, the development will be ideal for professionals working in the city.

Location

Video

Property Attachments

Similar Properties

Browse all properties

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£523,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£523,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£521,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£519,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£519,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£519,000