1 bedroom apartment
Barnum Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3
- Prime Location – Western Avenue, Acton, London
- Western Circus located in A-40 Westway in Zone 2, giving Western
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with balcony located at 3rd floor of Barnum apartment
- 546 sq. ft. Internal and 56 sq. ft. External area
- Circus easy connectivity – 7 miles to central London.
- Soleil, Barnum & Medrano Apartments completion Summer’22
- Excellent investment opportunity for capital gain
- 5 Minutes’ walking distance to East Acton Underground Station
- 7 Minutes’ walking distance to Acton Park
- 16 minutes to Hyde Park
- 26 minutes to Bond Street and Regent Street
- Western Circus is 0.9 miles from Acton Mainline station providing access to London Paddington in 9 minutes
- Cross Rail coming soon to nearby Acton Mainline Station
- One of the few new built developments in the area
- Landscaped gardens and open green spaces within the community
- Lidl Supermarket and a coffee shop on site
- Benefit from the Park Royal and old Oak regeneration
- 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre (one of the largest malls in central London)
- Acton amenities on your doorstep
- 10% down payment and the remaining 90% is payable in instalment
Western Circus, a new residential development in Acton by Barratt Homes, is coming to West London. It is a brand new development that features apartments along with communal spaces, lush green gardens, retail shops, commercial space with a supermarket and café. The project is beautifully done by Barratt Homes, a renowned name in the UK, popular for its vision to develop homes in cities, and towns across the country.
With excellent road network to Central London and the City, the development will benefit from the opening of the Cross rail at Acton Mainline Station – making it an ideal investment opportunity for the professionals looking for a quick commute to work every day. Moreover, it is a perfect residential setting for families as outstanding schools are there in close proximity to this development.
Spread over 546 sq. ft., the one-bedroom apartment designed by Barratt London, will benefit from an excellent degree of internal quality, state-of-the-art appliances and private outdoor space, in a beautifully landscaped environment.
It is a dual aspect one bedroom apartment located on the 3rd floor, featuring a bright open plan living cum dining room and an open kitchen that opens out onto a winter garden. Furthermore, the apartment features fully integrated kitchen appliances and a large storage cupboard.
Built over six brand new buildings, this conveniently positioned development will benefit from elegant concrete facades, stunning landscaped parks, accessible on-site shopping, bicycle parking and excellent transport links.