1 bedroom apartment

Barnum Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£514,000

Facts and Features

Bedrooms

1

bathrooms

1

SQFT

623

Key Features

  • Prime Location – Western Avenue, Acton, London
  • Western Circus located in A-40 Westway in Zone 2, giving Western
  • 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with balcony located at 1st floor of Barnum apartment
  • 567 sq. ft. Internal and 56 sq. ft. External area
  • Circus easy connectivity – 7 miles to central London.
  • Soleil, Barnum & Medrano Apartments completion Summer’22
  • Excellent investment opportunity for capital gain
  • 5 minutes’ walking distance to East Acton Underground Station
  • 7 minutes’ walking distance to Acton Park
  • 16 minutes to Hyde Park
  • 26 minutes to Bond Street and Regent Street
  • Western Circus is 0.9 miles from Acton Mainline station providing access to London Paddington in 9 minutes
  • Cross Rail coming soon to nearby Acton Mainline Station
  • One of the few new built developments in the area
  • Landscaped gardens and open green spaces within the community
  • Lidl Supermarket and a coffee shop on site
  • Benefit from the Park Royal and old Oak regeneration
  • 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre (one of the largest malls in central London)
  • Acton amenities on your doorstep
  • 10% down payment and the remaining 90% is payable in instalment

Description

Western Circus - Barnum Apartment, an exciting new development by Barratt Homes, is located just 5 minutes away from East Acton underground on the Central Line and comprises of 365 one, two and three bedroom apartments. The strategically located development is spread over six blocks and features attractive red brick facades, landscaped gardens and on-site commercial facilities.

The development is designed to provide light-filled, open plan living spaces finished to a contemporary design with spacious balconies or winter gardens to offer panoramic views of West London. Western Circus is beautifully done by Barratt Homes, a renowned developer in the UK that works on a vision to create beautiful homes following the cues of potential customers.

Spread over 623 sq. ft., the one bedroom apartment designed by Barratt London, will benefit from an excellent degree of internal quality, state-of-the-art appliances and private outdoor space, in a beautifully landscaped environment.

It is a beautifully done one bedroom apartment located on the 1st floor, featuring a bright open plan living cum dining room and an open kitchen that opens out onto a winter garden. Furthermore, the apartment features fully integrated kitchen appliances and a large storage cupboard.

Built over six brand new buildings, this conveniently positioned development will benefit from elegant concrete facades, stunning landscaped parks, accessible on-site shopping, bicycle parking and excellent transport links.

Location

Video

Floor Plans

Floor Plan 1

Property Attachments

Similar Properties

Browse all properties

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£523,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£523,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£521,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£519,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£519,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£519,000