1 bedroom apartment for sale
Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3
- Prime Location – Western Avenue, Acton, London
- Western Circus located in A-40 Westway in Zone 2, giving Western
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with balcony located at 5th floor of Medrano apartment
- 545 sq. ft. Internal and 55 sq. ft. External area
- Circus easy connectivity – 7 miles to central London.
- Soleil, Barnum & Medrano Apartments completion Summer’22
- Excellent investment opportunity for capital gain
- 5 minutes’ walking distance to East Acton Underground Station
- 7 minutes’ walking distance to Acton Park
- 16 minutes to Hyde Park
- 26 minutes to Bond Street and Regent Street
- Western Circus is 0.9 miles from Acton Mainline station providing access to London Paddington in 9 minutes
- Cross Rail coming soon to nearby Acton Mainline Station
- One of the few new built developments in the area
- Landscaped gardens and open green spaces within the community
- Lidl Supermarket and a coffee shop on site
- Benefit from the Park Royal and old Oak regeneration
- 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre (one of the largest malls in central London)
- Acton amenities on your doorstep
- 10% down payment and the remaining 90% is payable in instalment
Barratt Homes, a renowned developer, works on a vision to create beautiful homes following the cues of potential customers across the UK. If you are looking for a contemporary home with landscaped courtyard gardens, Western Circus is one such amazing residential project.
Minutes away from the East Acton underground and Acton Park, Western Circus is an exciting development by Barratt Homes in West London. Besides residences, developers have planned to make gardens, open green spaces and a market place with shops and cafes a part of this thriving development.
Spanned over 545 sq. ft., the one-bedroom apartment designed by Barratt London, will benefit from an excellent degree of internal quality, state-of-the-art appliances and private outdoor space, in a beautifully landscaped environment.
It is a dual aspect one-bedroom apartment located on the 5th floor, featuring a bright open plan living cum dining room and an open kitchen that opens out onto a winter garden. Furthermore, the apartment features fully integrated kitchen appliances and a large storage cupboard.
It will be an exciting development for professionals since it is not so far from Central London. Moreover, outstanding schools are also in close proximity to Western Circus, it will be an ideal residential option for the entire family and you can choose the residence size as per your family requirements.