1 bedroom apartment for sale
Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3
- Prime Location – Western Avenue, Acton, London
- Western Circus located in A-40 Westway in Zone 2, giving Western
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with balcony located at 4th floor of Medrano apartment
- 545 sq. ft. Internal and 55 sq. ft. External area
- Circus easy connectivity – 7 miles to central London.
- Soleil, Barnum & Medrano Apartments completion Summer’22
- Excellent investment opportunity for capital gain
- 5 minutes’ walking distance to East Acton Underground Station
- 7 minutes’ walking distance to Acton Park
- 16 minutes to Hyde Park
- 26 minutes to Bond Street and Regent Street
- Western Circus is 0.9 miles from Acton Mainline station providing access to London Paddington in 9 minutes
- Cross Rail coming soon to nearby Acton Mainline Station
- One of the few new built developments in the area
- Landscaped gardens and open green spaces within the community
- Lidl Supermarket and a coffee shop on site
- Benefit from the Park Royal and old Oak regeneration
- 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre (one of the largest malls in central London)
- Acton amenities on your doorstep
- 10% down payment and the remaining 90% is payable in instalment
Western Circus, Acton is a new residential development by Barratt Homes that is coming soon to West London. The development is located just 5 minutes away from East Acton underground on the Central Line and comprises of 365 one, two and three-bedroom apartments.
Barratt Homes, a renowned developer, works on a vision to create beautiful homes following the cues of potential customers across the UK. If you are looking for a contemporary home with landscaped courtyard gardens, Western Circus is one such amazing residential development.
Spanned over 545 sq. ft., the 1 bedroom apartment designed by Barratt London, will benefit from an excellent degree of internal quality, state-of-the-art appliances and private outdoor space, in a beautifully landscaped environment.
It is a one-bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor, featuring a bright open plan living cum dining room and an open kitchen that opens out onto a winter garden. Furthermore, the apartment features fully integrated kitchen appliances and a large storage cupboard.
Built over six brand new buildings, this conveniently positioned development will benefit from elegant concrete facades, stunning landscaped parks, accessible on-site shopping, bicycle parking and excellent transport links.