4 bedrooms apartment
300 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami
- Prime location – Miami Metrorail
- Aston Martin Residences - A sail-boat line designed development
- 4 bedroom, 6 bathroom apartment with terrace and maid room
- Situated on the 46th floor
- 4,434 sq. ft internal area, 585 sq. ft external area
- Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Ocean and the iconic Miami Skyline
- 10 ft. ceiling height in residences, 12 ft. ceiling height in penthouses
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout residences
- Top-of-the-line kitchens with European cabinetry and appliances
- Bathrooms with European cabinetry
- Premium white marble flooring throughout living area, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Private balconies finished with high-end porcelain flooring and glass railings
- Amenities and features such as a large infinity pool area, lounges and a marina, sky bar and restaurant, a grand salon, cinemas, long tennis, boxing gym, cycling gym, fitness centres and spa, art museum., curated art gallery, business, teen centre, game room, vending area, kids’ playroom
Aston Martin, the legendary British carmaker, has stepped into luxury real estate business with the tallest tower in Miami. Aston Martin Residences, a sail-boat line designed development, is a luxury and all residential project in Miami. Developed in partnership with G&G Business Developments and Aston Martin, with the Aston Martin being the in charge of designing all the common areas and amenities.
Aston Martin Residences Miami, expected to be completed by 2022, is 66-storeys development that will bring 391 condos to Biscayne Boulevard. The interiors of all the apartments are inspired by the brand’s 105 years old history and craftsmanship while taking into consideration of Miami’s tropical and glistening environment. The residential tower is supposed to be the tallest condominium tower in Miami with a range of amenities and facilities for the residents.
Featuring apartments and duplexes ranging from studio and one to five bedrooms, the luxury development also offers seven penthouses and a triplex condominium. All penthouses in Aston Martin will enjoy private pools and large terraces.
Buyoffplan brings the incredible opportunity for the potential global investors to own a 5 bedroom apartment in Aston Martin Residences that spans over 5,019 located on 46 level.
The apartment features open plan layout with floor-to-ceiling glass doors from both living rooms and bedrooms opening onto a glass-framed balcony that offers exciting views of the bay, river and dynamic downtown skyline. Kitchens are fully fitted with Italian cabinetry and completed with high quality appliances and granite counter-tops. The bathrooms are finished with marble tiles and provide separate bathtubs and glass enclosed showers.
Luxury perks of the development include a double-level fitness centre overlooking the ocean, spinning studio, boxing gym, virtual golf room, art gallery, two cinemas, and a full-service spa, beauty salon and barber shop. The residents will get all the facilities on site and do not need to leave the development in search of any basic facility.