Home staging, the act of transforming your space and bringing new energy and aesthetics to it. It is the best way to market your home when you list it on market.
Yes, home staging turns a house into home while taking out any personal impression from the space. Experts at Copperstones believes that nowadays, people do not just buy houses but they buy a lifestyle that they aspire to have in a new home. From designing personalized corners to escalating new layouts and from altering the floor plans to installing new fixtures – our professionals help you style your home.
Home staging is usually associated with selling a property but it is more than preparing a house for sale. It’s all about to freshening up a space, it is about creating illusions, lifting the mood and creating a lasting impression. Besides making a home look bigger and brighter, it enhances the functionality of the space – making it more inviting for potential buyers.
With the help of professionals, Copperstones takes pride in offering home staging services to the clients and assures a successful closure. You can choose from our home staging service according to your budget and need because our professionals are there for both consultation only and all-inclusive home staging service.
Clients can hire our advisory services on how to prepare a home for staging, to get verbal advice from the pro based on the images of your home. All-inclusive home staging service includes handing over the home to us to prepare it for the sale, where one of our team members visits the place and take images and measurements. The result is a professionally staged home with strategically improved flow, minimized visual distractions and enhanced architectural features that potential buyers look for.
- Working with the industry professional having years of experience
- Working with estate agents help us better understand the improvement and upgrades that add value
- How to minimize visual distractions and strategically use colours
- Gathering information regarding architecture and planning before executing disposal strategy
- Help you purchase the right and multi-functional items for you without breaking the bank
- CHow to design and practically complete every section of at home
- Arranging home tours with professionals to better introduce your staged home to potential buyers
Home staging is usually associated with selling a property but it is more than preparing a house for sale. Copperstones takes pride in offering home staging services to the clients and also assures a successful closure.