Millbrook Park

Bittacy Hill, Mill Hill, London NW7 - United Kingdom

1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, 4 bedroom houses

£439,000 to £1,040,000

Key Features

  • Millbrook Park – A dream suburban community on the outskirts of city, Bittacy Hill, Mill Hill, London
  • Located opposite to Mill Hill East Underground station
  • Zone 4 development with great transport links – Mill Hill East underground station provides easy access to central London
  • 22 minutes to London Kings Cross through train
  • Less than 5 minutes’ walk to Waitrose and Virgin Active gym, Langstone Way surgery while 6 minutes’ drive to Finchley Golf Club
  • All homes come with private outdoor space
  • Parking also included with every home
  • Local shops and cafés are nearby and a Co-Op supermarket is within the development
  • “Outstanding” schools are nearby
  • Reserve the property with £2000 only. Deposit 10% of the purchase price (deducting the reservation fee paid) upon exchange of contracts within 28 calendar days of reservation. Remaining 90% is payable on completion.

Description

Barratt Homes, being the first and leading developer in Millbrook Park master-plan, has come up with a village lifestyle community named Millbrook Park. Located in Zone 4, Mill Hill is not so far from central London and offers seamless transport links from Millbrook Park. All it takes is 10 minutes’ drive to the M1 and A406 motorways, 2 minutes’ walk to Mill Hill East tube station, on the Northern Line and 23 minutes to London Kings Cross through train.

Opposite to Mill Hill East underground station on the Northern Line, Millbrook Park comprises of 345 apartments and 10 houses. The development is most competitively priced as parking and outdoor space is included with every residence.

Within greenbelt and undiscovered affluent area in North London, Millbrook Park is a part of collection of developments working together to create a new residential village in North West London. “Outstanding” schools are nearby and a Co-Op supermarket will be located on the development.

All the spacious apartments are designed with comfort and style in mind with floor to ceiling windows, a private balcony, terrace or garden with most homes and Handleless German kitchens with fully integrated kitchen appliances. Set within landscaped parkland, there will be new shops, restaurants, other commercial facilities and primary school in the development. 

Location

Development Video

Development Brochures

Properties in Millbrook Park

Sr.No Floor Bed(s) Bath(s) Area (sq ft) Price Floor Plan View Detail
1 1 2 Bed 2 Bath 885 £604,000 View Detail
2 3 2 Bed 2 Bath 809 £590,000 View Detail
3 2 2 Bed 2 Bath 809 £585,000 View Detail
4 2 2 Bed 2 Bath 809 £585,000 View Detail
5 1 2 Bed 2 Bath 809 £580,000 View Detail
6 1 2 Bed 2 Bath 809 £580,000 View Detail
7 GF 2 Bed 2 Bath 810 £575,000 View Detail
8 GF 1 Bed 1 Bath 641 £445,000 View Detail
9 GF 1 Bed 1 Bath 558 £434,000 View Detail
10 GF 1 Bed 1 Bath 559 £434,000 View Detail
11 GF 1 Bed 1 Bath 563 £424,000 View Detail