Situated on one of the last parcels of Miami waterfront property to be developed, the Aston Martin Residences is a symphony of curvilinear glass and steel, soaring 66 storeys into the sky with 391 residences. Half of the units have completely unique floor plans.
This neighbourhood is the oldest settled area of the city and its historic heart. Its status as the cultural, financial and commercial hub of South Florida continues to set its pace as the fastest growing part of Miami.
With a rapid influx of people fueling the greatest concentration of high-rises in the region, Downtown, as it is referred to by locals, boasts many major museums, lush parks, renowned schools and universities, key financial institutions, corporate headquarters, courthouses, government offices, theatres, high-end retail, fine dining and more, all side by side with many of Miami’s oldest buildings.
Aston Martin Residences
The Aston Martin Residences at 300 Biscayne Boulevard way melds a brilliant design aesthetic with an ideal location to create Miami’s most striking, coveted address. Situated on one of the last parcels of Miami waterfront property to be developed, the Aston Martin Residences is a symphony of curvilinear glass and steel, soaring 66 storeys into the sky. Of its 391 generously sized, light-filled homes, half of which have completely unique floor plans.
- 391 Condominium Residences
- 66 Floors
- 1-5 Bedroom Residences, Duplexes, Penthouses, and Triple Penthouse
- Levels 3 through 14 – River Residences
- Levels 15 through 45 – Panoramic Residences
- Levels 46 through 51 – Sky Residences
- Levels 56 through 62 – Penthouses
- Levels 63 through 65 – Triple Penthouse
A select few will comprise the most breathtaking penthouses including the jewel in the crown – one superb triplex condominium. Panoramic vistas of Biscayne Bay, the Miami River and the dynamic Miami skyline abound, providing an ever-changing, dramatic backdrop. A full complement of amenities such as a state-of-the-art fitness centre and spa, large pool deck, salons, lounges and a marina are all located onsite for total convenience. With its captivating design and outstanding features, the Aston Martin Residences at 300 Biscayne Boulevard Way perfectly captures a spirit of graceful beauty and thrilling excitement.
- Expansive floor plants layouts
- Upper Penthouse 18, 811 SF
- Sky Penthouses ranging from 8,977 SF to 10,463 SF
- 5 bedrooms ranging from 3,764 SF to 3,994 SF
- 4 bedrooms ranging from 3,235 SF to 4,434 SF
- 3 bedrooms ranging from 2,236 SF to 3,075 SF
- 2 bedrooms ranging from 1,317 SF to 1,001 SF
- 1 bedrooms ranging from 754 SF to 1,001 SF
- Studios from 698 SF
- Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Ocean and the iconic Miami Skyline
- 10 FT. ceiling height in residences
- 12 FT. ceiling height in penthouses
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout residences
- Top-of-the-line kitchens with European cabinetry and appliances
- Bathrooms with European cabinetry
- Premium white marble flooring throughout living area, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Private balconies finished with high-end porcelain flooring and glass railings
The Aston Martin Residences are located right in the heart of Greater Downtown Miami, on the border of Downtown and Brickell.
World-class attractions in walking distance include the AmericanAirlines Area (home to the Miami Heat basketball team), Olympia Theatre, Bayfront Park, Phillip and Patricia Museum of Science and Perez Art Museum Miami.
Every residence in the tower enjoys panoramic views of Biscayne Day, the Atlantic Ocean and the iconic Miami skyline.
Amenities include superyacht marina services, electric car charging station, bicycle and private storage space, and a digital connection between all residences, the concierge and services.
- 10 destination controlled super hi-speed elevator
- 52nd floor includes: curated art gallery, business centre, conference room, kids playroom, teen centre, game room and a vending area
- 53rd floor includes: fitness/spa lounge, spa lobby/shop, fitness centre (lower level), indoor cycling room, boxing room and a spa (treatment suites, steam room, sauna, meditation room, beauty salon, barber station)
- 54th floor includes: fitness centre (upper level), virtual golf and two movie theatres
- 55th floor includes: infinity pool with deck, concierge and cabanas, sky bar and lounge, grand salon and a private dining room with catering kitchen and state-of-the-art chef’s kitchen
With warm weather all year round and access to some of the best beaches in the world, Miami is located in the Sunshine State of Florida. The Aston Martin Residences is located on the border of two of Miami’s hottest neighbourhoods, Downtown and Brickell, with easy access to hip shopping destinations, amazing restaurants, cultural and sporting venues, and access to South Florida’s beautiful coast.
Within 1 mile of three Metrorail stations, 14 Metromover station and the Miami Central Brightline High-Speed Rail Station. Walking distance to Brickell, all of Downtown Miami and the Miami Cruise Port.
Government Centre (Orange and Green lines) – 15 minute walk
Brickell (Orange and Green line) – 20 minute walk
- Knight Centre (Omni, Inner, Brickell lines) – 5 minute walk
- Bayfront Park (Omni, Inner, Brickell lines) – 5 minute walk
- Riverwalk (Brickell line) – 5 minute walk
Miami Central (high-speed rail to Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Orlando (2021)) – 20 minute walk
Excellent bus services along Nine Elms Lane, and from Vauxhall provide routes into the West End, Pimlico, Westminster, The Strand and Waterloo.
The I-95 is nearby, granting access to the entire Atlantic Ocean coastline, from Florida all the way to New York City and beyond. Miami has an excellent local motorway network as well.
Miami International Airport is within 15 minutes and offers flights to almost every major destination in the world.
Type of project: Luxury residential tower
Number of Apartments: 391
Types of Apartments: Studio units and 1-5 bedroom apartments available
Number of Floors: 66 storeys
Architect: Bodas Miani Anger Arquitectos & Asociados and Revuelta Architecture International
Developer: G&G Business Developments
Amenities: infinity pool, gym, squash court, kids’ play area, yoga lawn, cinema, etc.
Sustainability: Solar panels, 6D Bim, water purifiers, greywater treatment, etc.
- Infinity Pool
- Pool Deck
- Pool Cabanas
- Sky Bar and Lounge
- Pool Concierge
- Grand Salon
- State-of-the-art Chef’s Kitchen
- Private Dining Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Fitness Centre (Upper Level)
- Virtual Golf
- Movie Theatres 1 & 2
- Fitness/Spa Lounge
- Spa Lobby/Shop
- Fitness Centre (Lower Level)
- Spinning Room
- Boxing Room
- Treatment Suites
- Meditation Room
- Beauty Salon
- Barber Station
- Curated Art Gallery
- Business Centre
- Conference Room
- Kids Playroom
- Teen Centre
- Game Room
- Vending Area