3 bedrooms apartment
Dubai Creek Harbour
- Prime location – Creek Beach, Dubai Creek Harbour,
- 17 Icon Bay – a truly luxurious experience
- The development offers exceptional facilities and exquisite amenities
- The development offers mesmerizing views of Dubai Creek Tower and the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
- 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment with balcony, laundry and powder room
- Situated on the 30th floor
- Internal Area: 1,478 sq. ft. External area: 191 sq. ft. Total area: 1,668 sq. ft
- This development sits at the heart of the Island district, right across from Central Park.
- A gateway of the island district
- 10 minutes from Downtown Dubai and Dubai International Airport
- Dubai Creek Harbour is also the future venue of the world's tallest tower and the biggest mall in the world
- Leisure facilities include a private swimming pool, a fitness centre and children's playgrounds, Gym and Private parking
17 Icon Bay by Emaar, a luxurious and beautifully designed residential development, is located in the heart of the Island District of Dubai Creek Harbour.
Located at the periphery of the Central Park, 17 Icon Bay is a sleek 43-story tower of one, two and three-bedroom apartments. It links directly to Central Park that is a vast green space offering recreation spaces.
Every apartment appears spacious and is stylishly decorated with an open plan layout and offers breathtaking views of the Dubai skyline, Dubai Creek Tower and the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, which attracts a variety of different bird species every year.
On-site facilities include a state-of-the-art recreation deck, a private swimming pool, a fitness centre and children's playgrounds. Residents will also have easy access to the park, pier and numerous shopping and dining outlets in the Island Area.
Dubai Creek Harbour is located in the immediate vicinity of the famous Dubai downtown area, home to the towering Burj Khalifa and Dubai Opera. 17 Icon Bay is destined to be a beautiful new icon of the opulent waterfront living in one of the most awaited emerging communities in Dubai.