3 bedrooms apartment
- Prime location – Opera District, Downtown Dubai,
- Forte Tower – is an exceptional two-tower residential project
- The development offers exceptional facilities and exquisite amenities
- Forte Apartments Tower 1 is 71-storeys tall while its Tower 2 stands at 41 storeys
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with balcony, laundry and power room
- Located on 36th floor, tower 1
- Internal area: 1,485 sq. ft. External area: 70 sq. ft. Total area: 1,555 sq. ft
- The development offers mesmerizing views of Dubai Opera, Opera Plaza and The Dubai Fountain
- Designed by esteemed Japanese architectural firm, Nikken Sekkei
- Forte is superbly located on Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard and forms part of The Opera District,
- Leisure facilities include retail outlets, infinity pool, kids play area, shopping mall, gardens and parks, restaurants and cafes, state of the art fitness centre
Forte Tower, a stunning twin-tower residential project by Emaar, is located in the world’s renowned Opera District in Downtown Dubai. Forte Tower 1 is 70-storeys tall while Tower 2 stands at 50 storeys – and both towers are designed by esteemed Japanese architectural firm, Nikken Sekkei.
The premier development offers a selection of one, two, three, and four-bedroom ultra-luxury apartments that are designed to perfection. The development is a haven of luxury featuring a beautiful design, complemented with welcoming interiors of striking hues.
The development is considered where luxury, culture, and refined living converge. Residential facilities inside the development include a swimming pool, a children's pool, a spa, several sun terraces, and a nursery for children. It also contains the Museum of Modern Art.
The apartments overlook the famous Dubai Opera, a 2,000-seater performing arts venue. Overlooking the Dubai Opera and the Dubai Fountain, Forte is a lifestyle experience immersed in arts and culture.
Located in the modern cultural hub of Dubai, Forte is distinguished by its distinctive place and aesthetic architecture.