3 bedrooms apartment
Dubai Creek Harbour
- Prime location – Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai
- Harbour Views – Centerpiece of the Island District
- Harbour Views offers the ultimate lifestyle experience in waterfront urban living
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with balcony, maid room and power room
- Located on 7th floor, tower 2
- Internal area: 1,593 sq. ft. External area: 125 sq. ft. Total area: 1,717 sq. ft
- Harbour Views by Emaar is set to be the tallest twin residential project of its kind in the Island District
- The development comprises of two buildings i.e. Harbour Views Tower 1 and Tower 2
- All apartments feature premium finishing, eye-catching interiors, floor-to-ceiling windows and spacious balconies.
- The residences offer unobstructed views of Downtown Dubai Skyline
- A number of luxury facilities include parks, swimming pool, relaxation lounge, fully equipped gyms, multi-purpose family rooms, games room, children’s play areas,
Following the vision of urban living at the heart of Dubai Creek Harbour, the premier Emaar has come with the tallest residential project, Harbour Views. The magnificent waterfront residential development is located at the promising Island District – one of the nine fully integrated and interconnected districts in Dubai Creek Harbour.
Harbour Views is a twin tower project that features 750 luxury one-to three-bedroom glass-fronted apartments and 14 exclusive two-storey villas elegantly built to offer the best in modern city living.
These elegant residences are designed in Arabic style and reflect timeless elegance and sophistication, adorned with glass panelling, intricate wooden detailing and light colours to complement the surrounding lush green spaces and landscaped garden.
Harbour Views is designed by Atkins Global and this this world-class and multi-functional 51-storey development shows dominance in infrastructure and rises above the rest as the centre of attraction for Dubai Creek Harbour.
Located in the luxury Gallery Park district, Harbour Views enjoys breathtaking views of the panoramic marina and the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary with the magnificent Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai as its backdrop.