1 bedroom for Sale
Dubai Downtown, UAE
£515,400* (AED 2,590,799)
- Prime Location - Burj Khalifa district in Downtown Dubai
- Developer: Shapoorji Pallonji, a $5bn Indian conglomerate with over 150 years of experience
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with study room
- 29th floor apartment with views towards the Burj Khalifa
- 975 sq. ft. internal, 178 sq. ft. external, 1,155 sq. ft. total area
- 24-hour concierge, gymnasium, squash court, mini theatre, games room for adults, steam room and multi-purpose hall on the 26th floor
- 2 infinity pools, One on the 9th floor for families and another one on the 26th floor with Burj Khalifa views
- Outdoor kids play area on the 6th floor and indoor kids play area on the 9th floor
Comprising of 424 luxury residential units, Imperial Avenue is an apex of elegance and refined living. The 45-storey development offers a range of residences including one, two, three and four bedroom lavish apartments, four and five bedroom spacious penthouses and three, four and five bedroom villas. It is one of its own kind of development that brings so much variety to the potential buyers.
Not just the unique layout and magnificent exterior, the project dons impressive interiors showcasing the hues of gold and rust tones mixed up with neutral colour palette.
The gorgeous 1 bedroom apartment benefits from a unique open plan layout featuring spacious living area, dining space and an elegant bedroom. Moreover, it features an en-suite bathroom, a furnished kitchen and a private balcony that overlooks mesmerizing views of Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai.
With a total area of 1,155 sq. ft., the apartment is completed with modern home technology and high quality appliances and designer fixtures. In short, it has all what you can imagine in a luxury apartment. These artfully designed residences are minimalist and use simple forms and casual colours that immediately catch the viewer’s attention.
The shared amenities that residents can enjoy onsite include infinity pools, children’s outdoor play area, a pond, and beautifully landscaped gardens located at the podium level.