4 bedrooms apartment
Business Bay, Dubai
£1,979,800* (AED 9,954,000)
- The Sterling by Omniyat comprising of twin platinum towers located in in Burj Khalifa District, Downtown Dubai
- Prime Location – Two stunning towers in Burj Khalifa District, Downtown Dubai
- Double story 4 bedroom penthouse located on 24th floor
- 4,624 sq. ft apartment with 6 parking space
- An iconic development with intelligently-designed interiors and outstanding architectural facade
- Both towers boast amazing views of the Burj Khalifa, Mohammad bin Rashid City and the Creek
- 5 minutes walking distance from The Dubai Mall and 3 minutes from the Dubai Water canal promenade
- Exclusive pool and recreational areas with elevated gardens
- 24 hours concierge, security, and valet services
- 2 beautifully landscaped gardens with seating and entertaining zones
- Amenities that exceed the expectations including lounge areas, multipurpose room, state-of-the-art gym, swimming pool and spa
The premier developer Omniyat has chosen the most prestigious square in the world for its premium residential project named The Sterling. The iconic development comprises of twin towers named the East House and the East House and is perfectly nestled between the Burj Khalifa District and the amazing Dubai Water Canal.
We take pride in giving you a taste of life that is little ostentatious here in the Sterling. It gives you an incredible opportunity to invest in 4 bedroom duplex with exclusive Downtown views located in the East House. With this majestic 4 bed apartment, you will get 6 reserved parking spaces for the family. The very expansive 4,624 sq. ft. apartment is located on 24th and 25th floor in the development.
The whole apartment is finished beautifully. From the entry foyer, you will find marble flooring across the apartment and feature marble walls in the kitchen and master bathrooms. On lower floor, you will find a reception room, living area, lounge and formal dining area along with a show and preparation kitchen. A dedicate laundry space is also provided on the lower floor.
Out of four bedrooms, 1 en-suite bedroom is given on the lower floor, which can be used as a guest room. The remaining 3 en-suite bedrooms are located on the upper floor, 2 of which is master bedroom with a capacious bathroom. All three bedrooms come with bespoke and fitted wardrobe and walk-in closets with integrated lighting and full height mirrors. Large floor to ceiling glass windows ensure ample sunlight throughout the day.
The unit features a wide balcony on both sides of the apartment that command views of Burj Khalifa, Dubai Canal and the Creek.