1 bedroom apartment
St Pier Court, London, Greater London, E13
- Prime Location – St Pier Court, Thunderer Street, London
- Upton Gardens – A thriving new community in East London
- Dual aspect 3 bedrooms, 3 bathroom apartment 2nd floor west facing wrap around terrace with a total area of 535 sq. ft.
- Located in Zone 3 with easy access to central London, Liverpool Street, Bank, Canary Wharf and Stratford
- 6 minutes’ walk to Upton Park Underground station, which connects to central London in less than 15 minutes.
- Barratt to procure old West Ham Stadium to develop 5 years scheme within Newham Borough regeneration area
- The development is most competitively priced
- Upton Gardens offers the biggest 1 bedroom size within London New Home developments
- The development offers the highest rental return within whole Barratt London portfolio i.e. 5%
- Apartments come with dedicated space to set up a home office
- 1 parking space is available for sale for £15,000 with every 3 or 4 bedroom property.
- The developer has proposed an on-site bustling restaurant and café
- Surrounded by Award-winning parks and open green spaces
- The development offers a state-of-the-art gym for the residents and 24 hours concierge service
- Spacious balcony and terrace for every home
- Outstanding schools are in close proximity to Upton Gardens
- The estimated completion date of the project is June 2021.
Upton Gardens, a versatile residential project by Barratt Homes, is a new community of 842 homes located in Newham next to Forest Gate, and East Ham in East London. It is a Zone 3 development that is just a 6 minutes’ walk from Upton Park Underground station, which connects to central London in less than 15 minutes.
Upton Gardens is a significant mixed-use regeneration scheme on the site of the former Boleyn Football Ground, home to West Ham United Football Club for more than 100 years. Upton Gardens offers the biggest 1 bedroom size within London New Home developments.
The developer has owned and opened up a previously inaccessible 8-acre site and comprises 15 buildings of varying heights, arranged around three large communal gardens, several new tree-lined streets, and a green throughway at the heart of the scheme.
The homes in Upton Gardens come with versatile living space, which is split over two or three floors, perfect for families. The on-site amenities of Upton Gardens include residents' gym, concierge service, car club, landscaped grounds, and family play areas, as well as a proposed café and community space.