1 bedroom apartment

Barnum Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£514,000

Facts and Features

Bedrooms

1

bathrooms

1

SQFT

626

Key Features

  • Prime Location – Western Avenue, Acton, London
  • Western Circus located in A-40 Westway in Zone 2, giving Western
  • 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with balcony located at 2nd floor of Barnum apartment
  • 555 sq. ft. Internal and 71 sq. ft. External area
  • Circus easy connectivity – 7 miles to central London.
  • Soleil, Barnum & Medrano Apartments completion Summer’22
  • Excellent investment opportunity for capital gain
  • 5 Minutes’ walking distance to East Acton Underground Station
  • 7 Minutes’ walking distance to Acton Park
  • 16 minutes to Hyde Park
  • 26 minutes to Bond Street and Regent Street
  • Western Circus is 0.9 miles from Acton Mainline station providing access to London Paddington in 9 minutes
  • Cross Rail coming soon to nearby Acton Mainline Station
  • One of the few new built developments in the area
  • Landscaped gardens and open green spaces within the community
  • Lidl Supermarket and a coffee shop on site
  • Benefit from the Park Royal and old Oak regeneration
  • 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre (one of the largest malls in central London)
  • Acton amenities on your doorstep
  • 10% down payment and the remaining 90% is payable in instalment

Description

Being close to central London, Western Circus is a brand new development by Barratt Home offers one, two and three-bedroom apartments with red brick facades and winter gardens. Western Circus (Barnum Apartment) is an amazing residential development by Barratt Homes offering a contemporary home with landscaped courtyard gardens.

Barratt Homes is a renowned developer that works on a vision to create beautiful homes following the cues of potential customers across the UK. The development is located in East Acton, just 5 minutes away from East Acton underground on the Central Line and comprises of 365 one, two and three-bedroom apartments.

Spanned over 555 sq. ft., the one-bedroom apartment designed by Barratt London, will benefit from an excellent degree of internal quality, state-of-the-art appliances and private outdoor space, in a beautifully landscaped environment.

It is a dual aspect one-bedroom apartment located on the 2nd floor, featuring a bright open plan living cum dining room and an open kitchen that opens out onto a winter garden. Furthermore, the apartment features fully integrated kitchen appliances and a large storage cupboard.

It will be an exciting development for professionals since it is not so far from Central London. Moreover, outstanding schools are also in close proximity to Western Circus, it will be an ideal residential option for the entire family and you can choose the residence size as per your family requirements. 

Location

Video

Floor Plans

Floor Plan 1

Property Attachments

Similar Properties

Browse all properties

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£523,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£523,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£521,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£519,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£519,000

1 bedroom apartment

Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3

£519,000