1 bedroom apartment for sale
Medrano Apartment, Western Avenue, London, W3
- Prime Location – Western Avenue, Acton, London
- Western Circus located in A-40 Westway in Zone 2, giving Western
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with balcony located at 4th floor of Medrano apartment
- 558 sq. ft. Internal and 56 sq. ft. External area
- Circus easy connectivity – 7 miles to central London.
- Soleil, Barnum & Medrano Apartments completion Summer’22
- Excellent investment opportunity for capital gain
- 5 minutes’ walking distance to East Acton Underground Station
- 7 minutes’ walking distance to Acton Park
- 16 minutes to Hyde Park
- 26 minutes to Bond Street and Regent Street
- Western Circus is 0.9 miles from Acton Mainline station providing access to London Paddington in 9 minutes
- Cross Rail coming soon to nearby Acton Mainline Station
- One of the few new built developments in the area
- Landscaped gardens and open green spaces within the community
- Lidl Supermarket and a coffee shop on site
- Benefit from the Park Royal and old Oak regeneration
- 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre (one of the largest malls in central London)
- Acton amenities on your doorstep
- 10% down payment and the remaining 90% is payable in instalment
Barratt Homes, a renowned real estate developer in the UK, always comes up with unique projects and creates great new places to live and Western Circus is one such project. It is an exceptionally good and well-designed regeneration project at Savoy Circus, featuring residences, retail and community space for East Acton.
With excellent and faster links to Central London and the City, Western Circus will be an ideal investment and residential opportunity for the professionals, who work in the city. The development offers homes with winter gardens to allow residents having some peaceful and quality family time.
Spread over 558 sq. ft., the one-bedroom apartment designed by Barratt London, will benefit from an excellent degree of internal quality, state-of-the-art appliances and private outdoor space, in a beautifully landscaped environment.
It is a one-bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor, featuring a bright open plan living cum dining room and an open kitchen that opens out onto a winter garden. Furthermore, the apartment features fully integrated kitchen appliances and a large storage cupboard.
Built over six brand new buildings, this conveniently positioned development will benefit from elegant concrete facades, stunning landscaped parks, accessible on-site shopping, bicycle parking and excellent transport links.