Based on the largest database of properties and extensive clientele, we can say that we know the market better than anyone. Backed by a team of qualified surveyors.
Covid-19 has caused major disruptions in our lives – many aspects have been significantly altered and this includes property buying process too. Instead of paying a physical visit, we all are getting more comfortable with doing things online. No need to get dressed up and drive around to check and choose your next property. Choosing a right property and buying it has become a matter of few clicks.
Virtual viewing or virtual reality enables buyers to experience the property details in a 360 degree panorama form, without physically visiting the place. These virtual tours allow potential buyers see the property from a wider angle, as if they are there, which help them to be more decisive when buying. It has become a key business tactic and Copperstones is excited to announce adding this feature on its website – allowing people to filter their searches against this criteria.
Adding this tool to the website is our commitment to keep customers and their convenience at first priority and providing them up-to-date services, no matter what the cost is. All you need is to book a professional photographer or videographer to manage a walkthrough tour of your property – and you are good to go. The best advantage is that a property owner will have to prepare and decorate the property once for e-viewing, while in other conventional yours, property is staged and has to be kept like it before every visit.
The better the virtual experience is, the quicker the decision could be, which closes the property deal in an ideal timeframe.
Why to make Virtual Viewing as part of the property listings?
- Majority of the property buyers wade the internet to look for suitable property – so adding VR is going to help buyer in any case.
- It entices potential buyers.
- It is a time saving feature.
- It brings more buyers to your property.
- It is the most suitable option for foreign buyers, as they can also see the property without visiting.
- VR listings can be distinguished and ranked higher in the search results.
- A 360° tour is comprehensive itself, as compared to images only.
- Virtual tours are available 24/7.
It has become a key business tactic and Copperstones is excited to announce adding this feature on its website – allowing people to filter their searches against this criteria.